Chapter Five: Revealed

Taehyung's Pov

Me and the boy sat on the couch, I observed him as his dog like ears were down, I guess meaning he was either scared or nervous, I focused on his tail, wagging slowly side to side.

He was covered in a blanket that was placed on the couch so I won't see him naked.

"You didn't answer my question"I started, the boy looked at me. "Who are you?"

"You don't know who I am? After all the years I've known you"the boy mumbled, I looked at him in confusion.

"What are you talking about?"I asked. "I don't know who you are"

"Oh really?
Because I remember you hitting me all the time"The boy spat. "And I thought we were 'best friends forever'. Remember that Taehyung?"

I looked at the boy in shook.

"How did you know my name?"I demanded, the boy then scoffed.

"Are you kidding me right now? How stupid are you Kim Taehyung? The one who took me home from that pet shop, the one who took care of me all these years yet you treated me like I was some kind of mistake."

I noticed the boy's hand was curled in a fist but soon relaxed itself.

"The one you chose out of the other dogs because I was special, the one you chose because you wanted someone to be there for you...the same one you chose as you loved me on that day..."

The pet store...the best friend thing...it's...

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook then looked away.

The one I'd take care of with my whole life...