Chapter Seventeen: Boy

Jin's Pov

Ten Years Ago

"Bye hyung, the school bus is here!"Taehyung called out as he made his way out the door, it was his first day of school again.

"Be safe Taehyung, make new friends!"I called back from the kitchen.

"Okie!"Taehyung smiled and closed the door, leaving the house, I wiped a tear that left my eye.

"Kids grow up so fast"I smiled.

I then heard a child cry, I left the kitchen to investigate, the sound of a child crying grew louder in Taehyung's room.

What's in there?

I opened the door, revealing a boy under a blanket on Jungkook's bed, who was this child?

The child looked up at me with teary eyes, he began to talk but I couldn't understand what he was saying, he was almost talking gibberish.

I then noticed the small boy had small ears on top of his head, along with a small tail, I wrapped the blanket around the child as I picked him up.

I shushed him to calm down.

Who's child is this?

I looked by the child's neck, seeing Jungkook's collar on it, my eyes widened.

This is Jungkook?!

"Um, Namjoon"I called out, I looked at the child, seeing tears still leaving his eyes, I took off the collar from his neck.

Seeing the small boy quieted his cries a little, I shushed him as I patted his back gently.

Namjoon walked in the room.

"What's up hyung?"Namjoon asked, his eyes widened as he saw the child in my hands. "Wh-"

"This..."I spoke up, cutting Namjoon off, I turned to the small child, seeing it looked up at me, curiosity in his eyes. "This is Jungkook"