Chapter Fifteen: Helping Hand

Taehyung's Pov

"And that's a hand job"I said as Jungkook beathed in and out heavily, beads of sweat were rolling down his neck, his private and stomach along with my right hand covered with his cum.

Yuck.

I grabbed a towel and cleaned my right hand with it, I then cleaned Jungkook.

"Let's get you to take a shower"I said, Jungkook shook his head.

"I wanna rest a little"Jungkook mumbled, I nodded.

I stood up to leave Jungkook at peace but he held my wrist, looking up at me.

"Rest with me"

I sighed as I laid back down, I covered Jungkook with a blanket, my back faced away from Jungkook but I felt something from behind.

I looked up from shoulder view, seeing Jungkook was at my back, already in sleep, I slightly smiled.

I turned towards the younger boy, playing with his ears softly, seeing it didn't react to my touch.

He really is tired.

I stopped what I was doing and closed my eyes, falling into sleep.

Three Hours Later

I woke up, I rubbed my eyes slowly.

I looked at the bed, seeing no one was there anymore, my eyes widened.

Jungkook.

I stood up and rushed out of my room, checking all over my house for him.

"Where did he go?"I mumbled to myself in worry, I ran towards the kitchen, seeing Jungkook sitting on the floor while having the fridge door open.

I sighed in relief, Jungkook then looked up at me like a little lost child.

"I'm hungry"