Chapter Thirty-Nine: I Love You

Taehyung's Pov

I walked in Jungkook's and my room, already tucked in all our kids after they were done eating and me reading them a bed time story.

Jungkook was already laying on the bed, almost getting ready to sleep.

I took off my shoes as I laid next to him, cuddling, Jungkook turned to me and smiled, I smiled back.

"I love you Tae"

"I love you and our beautiful pups"I kissed Jungkook, the younger kissed back, I pulled away, kissing his forehead and turned towards the lights turning them off.

Sleeping with Jungkook.

"Appa's?"

I opened my eyes as I turned to turn on the light, seeing our four children by our room doorway, I sat up.

"Was is it puppies?"I asked.

"Can we sleep with you guys for tonight?"Luna asked, I smiled, nodding.

All our kids began walking towards us, picking a side to sleep on.

Both Luna and Baekhyun stayed at my side as Jay and Yugyeom stayed at Jungkook's.

I turned off the lights, hugging two of my child's.

"Night guys, Appa loves you"

"We love you and Eomma too"all four said in unison.

I smiled in the dark, I looked at Jungkook as he smiled back in the dark.

"Love you Kookie"

"Love you too Tae"

We all slept together, comfortably, happy together as a family.

My hybrid family.