Chapter Twenty: Comfort

Jin's Pov

Two Years Later

"Jin hyung...it hurts"Jungkook sobbed.

Taehyung had abused him and Jungkook had to handle his heat at the same time, I felt bad for the younger boy.

"W-why did he hurt me?"Jungkook asked, looking up at me with teary eyes that kept falling from his cheeks.

I shushed the younger boy and hugged him.

"I-I thought we were best friends..."

"He's going through changes Jungkook"I told him gently. "Give him time to get this all sorted out okay?"

Jungkook nodded, I wiped his tears away while playing with his ears, Jungkook smiled slightly.

Jungkook then hugged me, I hugged back tight.

"I love you hyung"Jungkook mumbled quietly, I smiled.

"Hyung loves you too"I whispered. "Taehyung will come to love you too"

Five Years Later

Taehyung's Pov

Jin closed the photo album, ending his story.

I looked down, regretting my past, I stood up, leaving the living room.

"Where are you going Taehyung?"Jin asked me in concern.

"I'm going to sleep"I mumbled, hopefully loud enough that Jin heard, I made it into my old room, seeing it was empty.

It was fine, I didn't want to be interrupted anyway, I laid on the floor, supporting my arm as a pillow.

I closed my eyes, falling into sleep.

Jungkook's Pov

I stood up as I tried to reach to Taehyung, Jin stopped me, shaking his head.

"Give him time to think things through"Jin told me, I nodded slightly.

Jin stood up.

"I'll make something to eat"Jin said, making his way to the kitchen, I sat back on the couch.

I pouted as I sighed.

He truly regretted it...