Chapter Nineteen: Little Hybrid

Jin's Pov

Three Years Later

"I'm going to the arcade with Jimin and Hoseok!"Taehyung called out as he closed the door behind him, leaving the house.

I looked up from my book, closing it with a smile.

"You can transform now Jungkook"I called out.

I heard footsteps enter the living room, Jungkook walked in, a smile on his face.

"Jin Hyungie!"Jungkook chirped as he hugged my leg, I smiled back as I patted the boy's head.

"Has Taehyung treated you well?"I asked, Jungkook nodded.

"H-he's very nice!"Jungkook smiled, he climbed up my leg, sitting on my lap, his tail swaying back and forth in happiness.

I played with Jungkook's ears, seeing the younger giggle.

"I like it when you play with my ears hyung"Jungkook smiled.

"Well they're soft and adorable, just like you"I cooed at the younger, pinching both his cheeks, Jungkook whined a little as he pouted slightly.

I let go.

"Sorry Jungkookie"I apologized, kissing Jungkook's forehead, Jungkook nod.

"It okay"Jungkook then smiled. "When can I show Taehyung my human form?"

"Not now but later okay?"I said, Jungkook nodded, slightly pouting.

"I wanna talk to him"Jungkook whined, I sighed sadly.

"I know but I promise you will soon"I stated. "You and Taehyung will be best friends forever"

Jungkook nodded.

"Taehyungie and me best friends forever!"