Chapter Fourteen: Dealing With Him

Taehyung's Pov

I woke up due to something moving on my leg, I opened one of my eyes sleepily, seeing Jungkook humping on my leg, his forehead sliding up and down on my shirt, slightly revealing my stomach back and forth, sweat falling from his face, along with low moans.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

I turned to the side, causing me and Jungkook to fall down to the floor but Jungkook's lips crashed with mine, both our eyes widened.

I pulled away instantly, breathing heavily as Jungkook did the same.

I couldn't believe I kissed the same gender as me and to make things even worse I kissed my own dog!

"Why are you humping my leg?!"

"I'm still in heat"Jungkook pouted as he looked down. "It'll go away in two days or so"

"Okay"I sat up and looked at Jungkook. "We need to seriously talk about this. This is getting weird, and I'm usually the weird one with both Hoseok and Jimin when we both hang out."

Jungkook nodded.

"What time do you feel horny?"I asked, Jungkook shrugged, I sighed. "You don't know and yet you're a hybrid. How does that even work?"

"I don't know. It just happens out of nowhere"Jungkook explained. "Like yesterday I was fine and now the heat just kicked in me"

"The next time you're on heat, tell me and we'll take care of it"I said.

"How?"Jungkook asked, I looked at the younger.

"Ever heard of a hand job?"