Chapter 1 - Crush

(A/N: Must read!! I don't really have good English so there might be some mistakes, please forgive me if there are any.)
<Jungkook's POV>
It's the first school day of the year and I get to see Ji-Eun or rather known as IU. I've always had a crush on her ever since I first saw her.

Upon reaching school, I looked around and smiled as I saw many students hanging with each other. As my eyes were wandering around, I saw a glimpse of IU noona stepping foot into the senior block with a bunch of fanboys flocking around her. She gave them a slight smile and ignored them. I was walking towards my school block until a bunch of fangirls came screaming towards me.

I could see IU noona looking at me from the side of my eye as the screams from the girls caught her attention. She turned around and continued what she was doing. I let out a sigh and headed for class despite the crowd following me. Who knows if they actually follow me home? Creepy. I felt a chill down my spine.

I sat on my chair, my seat is near the windows. With this privilege, I get the chance to just look outside and daydream. Unknowingly, I looked outside the classroom windows and spotted IU noona in her classroom writing something. She looks like a goddess. I scanned her surroundings, and noticed that most of the boys were staring at her. I stared at her and sighed. If only, we could talk to each other. If only.

Class had already started but I wasn't really paying attention much because I was busy staring at her through the window.

The school bell rang and I rushed down since it was lunchtime. I met Jimin hyung along the corridors and waved at him as I walked towards him.

" Wassup Kookie!" he raised his hand for a high-five.

I raised my hand gave him a high-five. The both of us talked about how our classes were as we walked towards the canteen. The canteen was packed with students and you could hear countless voices. Jimin hyung and I joined the queue to grab some food. We took some food and brought our trays to a table.

"Soooo, Jungkook, do you still have the same crush?" Jimin hyung smirked.

I nodded shyly and ate my food. Jimin hyung chuckled. We continued to chat as we ate our food. RINGG! The bell sounded, signalling for us to head back to class., so Jimin hyung and I separated ways after lunchtime.

I headed back to class and sat down to stare at IU noona through the windows, I was only the person in the class because I was early. She was laughing and grinning because of a boy, I couldn't see who it was because he was hair was facing my face but all I know is that it makes me jealous.

I stared at them intensely and witnessed the boy putting his hand on hers, which was on her desk. Where is the teacher to stop this? All of sudden, her smile faded away and she pulled away from his hand. I guess she doesn't like it. Somewhat, that made me feel a lot better.

My smile returned and the next thing I knew, my classmates came back one by one from lunch. Mrs. Lee, our English teacher, entered and taught us English. Honestly, I don't really understand anything happening in class but I think I'm getting there.

"Good afternoon class," Mrs. Lee said.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Lee," the class greeted but we weren't really fluent.

Mrs. Lee started teaching and I dozed off.
~ 🌹 ~
I woke up and realised that it was 4:09 pm already. No one was in class because school ended like two hours ago. No one even bothered to wake me up. No big deal. I just got up and left my class.

<IU's POV>
I was in the library for two hours and it's currently 4:11 pm. Woah, time really does flies. I packed my things and left the library. I was about to leave school until I heard someone singing. Out of curiosity, I walked towards the voice.  I saw a brown haired boy playing the guitar while singing, his hair was facing my direction so I couldn't see him properly. He was singing 'Sad Song'.

" Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song," he sang.

" With you, I fall
It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall
With you, I'm a beautiful mess
It's like we're standing hand and hand with all our fears up on the edge," I sang with him.

We continued to sing.
After the song, he said, " Thank you for singing with me and by the way, your voice is very beautiful,"

" Your welcome and your voice is like gold," I replied.

He turned around to face me.

"IU NOONA?!?" he was startled.

"Jungkook right?" I asked.

He nodded shyly and I giggled.

" We should do more duets," I suggested.

" Really? You think so?" his eyes widened and I could see his cute little bunny smile.

" Yeah, of course. let's exchange numbers so I can text you," I grinned.

" O-Okay," he gave me his number and I gave him mine.

" You're actually the first man I have given my number," I stated.

" Oh," he laughed nervously.

" I like you," he mumbled softly.

"Huh? Did you say something?" I asked but he shook his head, laughing nervously
_______________
Hope you enjoy the storyline!🙂 Love you guys!❤
- BaeJungkook2906<3