Chapter 7 - Confession

< IU's POV >
I walked out of the classroom. Suddenly, Se Jun blocked my way out of the classroom.

" What now, Se Jun? " I asked.

" Why won't you dump Jungkook? What's so special about him? I mean a beautiful girl like you doesn't fit a boy like Jungkook. " he said.

" There's nothing wrong with Jungkook," I explained.

" Yes, there is. He is not good enough for you," he told me.

" Se Jun, move," I pushed him aside.

I walked away. How annoying. I was walking near the gate until Se Jun stopped me again.

" Se Jun, please stop," I begged.

Se Jun looked around, so did I. He looked at Jungkook and smirked. Jungkook looked back. Se Jun turned to me. All of a sudden, I felt his lips touch mine. My eyes widened and I quickly pulled back. I raised my hand and smacked him hard. I looked at Jungkook who looked away. I just ran away.

< Jungkook's POV >
Class ended and I was walking to the gate with Chin Mae and Jimin hyung until I saw IU noona with Se Jun.

Se Jun looked at me and smirked. What is he planning to do? He looked back at IU noona and kissed her. Tears flowed down. IU noona pulled away, and she smacked Se Jun, and I looked away. She ran away. I looked at Se Jun who was smirking at me.

" Oh my gosh! Jungkook are you okay?" Chin Mae asked.

" Hm... not really. It really hurts," I replied.

" Kookie, you'll feel better," he comforted.

I clenched my fists and walked towards Se Jun.

" Oh, hello. Didn't see you there. Did you see the beautiful show?" He was being sarcastic.

" Kookie, don't," Jimin hyung held my fists.

" Watch out," I told Se Jun.
I walked away.

" Good job, Kookie," Jimin hyung patted me on the back.

" I'm doing this for less trouble and IU noona," I explained.

" Wow, you love her that much. Impressive," Jimin hyung clapped.
I continued walking. I walked home.
~ 🌹 ~
I sat on my bed and recalled Se Jun kissing IU noona. Then, I recalled the peck on my lips that IU noona had given. When kissed me, she saw smiling then while she was kissed by Se Jun, she was upset. Does she love me? Is my dream slowly coming true?
I received a text from IU noona.

IU: I'm sorry about just now.
JK: Why are you saying sorry?
IU: It's... It's because...
JK: Because of what?
IU: I think I love you.
__________________________
( Author's note )
Dun dun dun! IU confessed! Woooooo! Just saying sorry that I didn't post earlier. Love you guys!💕
- BaeJungkook2906 <3