Chapter 12 - Chased

< Jungkook's POV >
I entered the school. I heard many people saying their goodbyes as today is the day that people receive their results which means the last day of school. I looked around and saw Chin Mae And Jimin hyung facing their time. How much I wish IU noona was here.

< IU's POV >
I walked over to the gate of the school. I checked my watch, it was 2:47. They should be out by now, I said to myself. Then, suddenly everyone was running to the gate, shouting for joy. I smiled as I remembered the time I graduated. It was so fun. I felt a hug. It was Jungkook.

" Jagiya! I'm so happy!" he said.

I laughed at his cuteness.

" I beat you! Ha!" he shouted.

That puzzled me, " What do you mean?"

" I got 98.4% for the examinations," he said.

" Hey! That's not fair," I replied.

" Yes, it is," he said. " Anyways, jagiya. Our marriage is in a week."

" What?! Seriously?" I asked. Wow, that's fast.
He smiled. I felt like someone was watching us. Jungkook looked somewhere else and his smile faded away.

" Se Jun is watching us," he whispered.

" Where?" I asked.

" He's like 16 meters behind you," Jungkook replied.

" Let's go," I said and we left.
~ 🌹 ~
" I can still feel like he's watching us," Jungkook said.

" Wanna make a run for it?" he smirked.

I nodded and we started running. Our hands slowly inter whined while running. It felt like it time slowed down. I looked at Jungkook, handsome as ever.

We heard someone trying to chase us. We took a hard turn to the right.

" We're too slow," Jungkook said.

I was already running my fastest and we were still to slow? Suddenly, Jungkook carried me bridal style and started running, Wow, he's Superfast even when he's carrying me. Unbelievable! He outran Se Jun. Never knew Jungkook can run that fast. Se Jun tried running as fast as Jungkook but failed to do so. Jungkook ran to my house.
~ 🌹 ~
I went to work at the cafe. As usual, I went to the cashier to start taking orders. Suddenly, Se Jun came in.

" IU, about you marrying Jungkook. Cancel it," he demanded.

" No, why would I?" I replied.

" If not, something bad will happen," he said.

" Se Jun, if you're here to talk about the marriage about me and Jungkook, then please get out unless you order something. Other customers are waiting," I replied.

" Fine, I will. Just watch and see," he smirked.

Jungkook entered the cafe and frowned upon seeing Se Jun. He grabbed Se Jun's collar.
" What are you doing here?" he clenched his fists.

" Don't worry Jungkook, he's about to leave," I told Jungkook.

" He better be," Jungkook gritted his teeth.

Se Jun looked at me, " Just watch."
Se Jun walked out of the cafe.

" Jagiya, are you okay?" Jungkook asked

" Yes, I'm okay," I replied.

" I'll just go back and take the people's orders," I told Jungkook and he nodded.

Jungkook left the cafe while I took the customer's orders.
What does Se Jun mean by something bad will happen?
Hopefully, he was joking.
___________________________
( Author's note )
Hey guys! I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the support! I know I always say that but the amount of people reading this book just keeps getting higher. Love you guys!💕
- BaeJungkook2906 <3