Chapter 10- Proposal

< IU's POV >
The rumors about me and Se Jun dating was finally over because Jungkook has proven to the whole school that I and Jungkook are dating. Well, it was quite embarrassing for me but with Jungkook I didn't feel embarrassed because it felt good to know that someone is with you.

" Jagiya, how was your sleep last night?" Jungkook asked.

" It's fine, I dreamt about you," I replied.

Jungkook smiled cutely which nearly made me have a heart attack. The school bell rang. Jungkook and waved goodbye and left for class.

I sat on my chair and class started per normal. I saw a note on my desk, it says:
" IU date me. Leave that boy alone and date me, I'm begging you. I'll give you everything, I promise.
-Se Jun❤"

I glared at Se Jun. When will he ever stop and realize that I don't love him? Se Jun looked at me hoping for the answer to be a yes. I shook my head, " No."

Se Jun frowned and looked away. Hopefully, he stops. I looked back at the teacher.
~ 🌹 ~
I went down quickly, I want to see Jungkook. I saw Chin Mae and Jimin hugging. I giggled and ran to find Jungkook.
Found him.

" Jungkook! I think Chin Mae and Jimin are dating. They were hugging all romantic like," I told him.

" I'm proud of Jimin hyung," he said.

" By the way, jagiya, I want to bring you home," Jungkook smiled.

I nodded and he brought me home.
🌹 A year later 🌹
< Jungkook's POV >
IU left school since she graduated already and this year is my last year of school. IU and I are dating but it all changes today. I smiled and waited for school to end.

After school, IU would fetch me home. I ran to her.

" Jagiya, come with me," I pulled her to this beautiful park.

" Jungkook why did you bring me here?" she asked.

" Because I wanted to ask you something," I told her.

I took out a small box out of my pocket and bent down. I opened the box. Inside of it was a beautiful ring.

" Will you marry me?" I asked her which made her shock.

" I don't want to lose you," I added in.

" Ju-ungkook," she didn't know what to say.

" YES, Jungkook! YES!" she shouted.

I took the ring and put it into her finger. We both hugged each other and started to tear up. We are now engaged.
_________________________
( Author's note )
Sorry if I didn't post earlier, I felt lazy. Yes, I'm a lazy author but when I think of all the readers wanting to read this book, it made me want to write. So thank you all for the support! And so sorry if you find this chapter short. Love you guys!💕
- BaeJungkook2906 <3