Chapter 4- Ignored

< Jungkook's POV >
I woke up and went to school. IU noona didn't text me yesterday, maybe she just forgot to or something. It's a normal school day for me except for the part that I have bruises on my face. Girls would come running and screaming. Just like every day. I looked around for IU noona. Oh, there she is. I ran towards her and waved at her.

" IU noona! I'm here!" I waved.

She turned around to look at me and when she did, her eyes widened.
"Um... I'm sorry I have to go, I'm quite busy," she said and walked away.

" She doesn't seem busy at all," I said to myself.
I turned around and went to class. On my there, I saw Jimin hyung.

" Wassup bro!" he exclaimed.

" Oh, hey," I replied.

" What's wrong?" He asked.

" Oh, nothing," I replied.

" Okay. Well, I better be going now or else I'll be later for class," he waved bye.

I walked to class and sat at my desk.
I felt a tap on shoulders. I turned around and saw a girl.

" Hey, I'm sorry but could you show me around the school since I'm new?" she smiled.

" Why me?" I asked.

" Because you're my seatmate and also I wanted to," she said.

" Okay, fine," I replied.

~ 🌹 ~
It's the end of class and I have to give a tour. I sighed and exited the class with the girl following me.

" Where to start....? What's your name?" I asked.

" Oh right, Chin Mae," she reached her hand out.

" Jungkook," I said and shakes her hand.

" Now let's go," I said and walked.

< IU's POV >
I went out of class since class just ended. I walked towards the gate until I saw something that makes my heart shatter. I stopped walking because I saw this girl standing beside Jungkook under a tree. Jungkook looked happy and so did she. I looked away and just left. It's better I ignore him so my feelings will be gone. I sighed and continued walking.

" Oh, IU noona! Wait for me!" Jungkook shouted.

Oh no. He noticed me, I started walking faster but apparently, he ran after me. He held my shoulders and I turned around.

" Oh, Jungkook, I'm sorry but I need to go home now," I said.

" But what about the duet?" he asked.

" Let's not do the duet anymore after school, I'm busy so we cannot do it," I said.

" Oh, why?" he asked.

" I'm sorry but I need to go now," I replied and walked away.

Oh, that was close. I looked at my hands and boy! It's so sweaty! Am I that nervous? I shook my head and just went home.

< Jungkook's POV >
IU noona just left. She said she was busy. When she said that, she didn't even look at me, she just looked at the floor.

That's strange, she would usually smile and look at me. And also she keeps leaving when I go to her. Did I do something wrong to her to make this happen?

" Oh, Jungkook who was that?" Chin Mae asked.

" Oh, she was my friend," I replied and looked at her.

" Oh, just friends?" she asked.

" Hm.. yea," I said.

I hope not, I want it to be beyond friends, I want us to be together. I smiled.

" Are smiling because of me?" Chin Mae asked and playfully twirled her hair.

" No, I will not smile because of you," I said and looked at her.

" You sure?" she bit her lips.

" Yes, I'm sure. If you're thinking that I like you then you're wrong," I said.

" Tch, you like that girl don't you?" she smirked.

" Huh? Uh... uh no!" I lied.

" Yea, you do like her, it's okay, I can keep it as a secret," she smiled.

" Really?" I said.

" Oh, so you do really like her?" she laughed.
I smiled shyly.

" Can you keep it as a secret?" I asked.

" I promise I will," she replied.

" Thank you," I said.

I guess Chin Mae isn't that bad after all. I see that we're going to be good friends.
____________________________
( Author's note )
Hey! Thanks for the support! I appreciate it a lot! I tried my best to upload another chapter. Love you guys!💕
- BaeJungkook2906 <3