Chapter 16

~ 2000 years later ~
[ A/N: Just to be clear, this another life. Koreans believe that they have 5 lives. So this time, they were basically reborn. ]

< Jungkook's POV >
I woke up, it was 7:48 pm. Oh no, I'm late for work. I quickly got up and went to work. I rushed to the company's building, the company is Big Hit Entertainment. I work there as a K-pop star, I work with BTS. There are 7 of us.

I wasn't focusing on the path that I bumped into someone. Because of the bump, the person dropped their books. I bent down and helped the person to pick up the books.

" Sorry," I said.

I looked up and found a familiar girl. It felt like I met her before. She made my heart beat violently. I was busy looking at her while picking up the books that I accidentally touched her hands.

" Sorry again," I apologized again.
She looked up at me and was shocked.

" Have we met before?" she asked.
I shook my head, " No, but it feels like I've known you for a very long period of time. "
" Anyways, my name is Ji-Eun but you can call me IU," she smiled.

" My name is Jungkook," I smiled back.

" Umm... I'm sorry to ask but why is my heart beating so fast when I saw you?" I asked her.
I know it's a dumb question to ask.

" I don't know, I feel the same. It's beating so fast," she placed her hand on her chest to check the rate of her heart beating.

" I know this is weird but do have a boyfriend?" I asked her.

" Ummm... no," she replied.

That honestly made me so happy. I looked at the floor, there was one book on the floor. I picked it up and the title says ' How to be a K-Pop star '.

I gave it to her and asked, " You want to be a K-Pop star?"

" Yea," she replied.

" I can help you, I can ask my manager to bring you in since I myself is a K-pop star. I go with a group, our name is BTS," I told her.

" Wait, so you're THE Jungkook from BTS," her eyes somewhat sparkled.

I nodded and smiled. She looks so cute. I'm already in love with her. It's called first love at first sight. Maybe we're destined to be together.
I asked her for her number and we exchanged numbers.

" You're actually the first man I have given my number," she said.

That sentence ringed in my head. Why is it so familiar? It's like I heard it before. I'm starting to love her more.
_________________________________
( Author's note )
Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Maybe some of you won't be that upset after reading this chapter. Love you guys!💕
- BaeJungkook2906 <3