Chapter 11 - Examinations

< Jungkook's POV >
I feel so nervous. Today, I'm taking my last examination before I graduate. I breathed in and out several times. I felt a tap on my back. I turned around to find Chin Mae and Jimin hyung.

[ A/N: Just to be clear, Jimin is one year older than Jungkook in this story and is in the same grade as Jungkook that's why he is still in school.]

" Jungkook, chill. It's going to be fine," Chin Mae smiled.

" I agree with my jagiya," Jimin smiled at her.

" Jagiya?" I asked Jimin hyung.

Jimin nodded, " We are dating, I forgot to tell you."

I smirked, " Kinda expected that."

Jimin looked confused.

" Every time I see Chin Mae with you, I felt like you both were meant to be," I explained.

" Well, the feeling became true," Chin Mae looked at Jimin hyung.

The school bell rang. It's time to go to class for the examinations. We said our goodbye and left for class. I walked to my class and sat down on my chair.

" Okay, class. Today is the examination, please do well as this is your last ones," the teacher said.

She gave out the papers.

" Okay, class. You may start," she announced.

I heard many pencils and pens being picked up and papers flipping. I wrote down the answers hoping it was correct.
~ 🌹 ~
The teacher collected the papers and we all were so happy that some of us were cheering. I will miss this. Al of us was dismissed. The teacher said that the results will be out in a few days time. I ran to the gate to see IU noona. I saw her and hugged her.

" Why are so happy?" she giggled.

" Because examinations ended and I found out that Jimin hyung and Chin Mae are dating!" I smiled.

" Awww, that's nice," she smiled.

" Anyways let's go home," I said.

We talked about our wedding plans while going home.
Can't wait until the wedding day.
_________________________
( Author's note )
I know this chapter is short but it's all I can think of for this chapter. I'm sorry. Thank you all for your support though! Love you guys!💕
- BaeJungkook2906 <3