Chapter 13- Incident

< Jungkook's POV >
I wore the tuxedo. I looked at the mirror, I look handsome as ever. I smiled. I went to the church where the marriage is held. Everyone was seated waiting for the bride to come. I couldn't wait any longer, I want to see IU in her beautiful dress and her beautiful face.

" Jungkook, you chose the right girl," Jimin hyung smiled.

" Thank you. So did you," I told Jimin hyung and looked at Chin Mae.

The gates of the church opened. And the bride stood there, she never looked this beautiful. Wait, no. I'm wrong, she's always this beautiful. She smiled and walked through the aisle with her father beside her.

Time went so slow as she walked through the aisle. It felt so unreal, how did I get this far? I smiled and didn't even think about the answer as long as I have IU or should I say Ji-Eun. I smiled as Ji-Eun stood beside me. The priest smiled at the two of us. The priest did his thing.

[ A/N: I'm not really sure what does the priest always say to the groom and bride when they get married. I only know one thing about it. ]

" Jungkook, will you take Ji-Eun as your wife?" the priest asked me.

" Yes, I do," I smiled.

The priest looked at Ji-Eun, " Ji-Eun do you take Jungkook as your husband ?"

" Ye- " Ji-Eun was cut off as the gates slammed open.

Se Jun stood there.
" No, she won't," he said firmly.

" Who are you to say that?" one of the guests asked.

" Shut up," Se Jun put his right hand into his pocket.

"Um... I'm sorry but you're interrupting the marriage," the priest told Se Jun.

I frowned at Se Jun.
" So, I don't care," Se Jun took out a gun out of his pocket.

He waved his gun dangerously.
" This marriage will be canceled," he said.

" If not," Se Jun pointed the gun at me.

I moved in front of Ji-Eun to make sure she's safe. She grabbed my shirt tightly, she's scared.

" I won't, I won't let IU marry you," I gritted my teeth.

" You will, If not I will shoot you," he smirked.

" You wouldn't dare," I replied.

" Who's says I wouldn't ?" Se Jun said.

" Se Jun, I know you, you wouldn't dare to do so," I replied.

" Say goodbye Jungkook," he smirked once more.

" Why would I? ," I replied.

" If you say so. Goodbye forever Jungkook," he told me.

Suddenly, there was a loud bang which made me close my eyes. He dared, he changed a lot. Well, this how it ends, huh? I opened my eyes to see IU the last time. I saw IU in front of me, bleeding.

Wait what? I looked at my body, I wasn't hit. IU was. IU slowly fell to the floor but I caught her in my arms.

" Get him!" I shouted.

Some of the guests chased Se Jun but Se Jun started running away.

" Someone call the ambulance!" a tear started to form.

A guest nodded and called the ambulance.
" Jungkook," IU called me.
There was a slight pause before she called me again, " Jungkook."

I looked at her and tried to smile.
" It's okay, stay strong. The ambulance is on their way," I cried whisper.

" Jungkook, you don't need to call the ambulance," she put on a smile.
She raised her hand to wipe my tears away with her thumb.

" I'm not going to make it thro-" she said.

" No, no. Hush," I told her.
" Jungkook, please remember that I always love you. I have always loved you," she smiled.

" Why are you telling me this now? You're going to make it through," I said.

" Jungkook, listen to me. I love you, okay? And my answer is a yes. Yes, I want you to be my husband," she said.

" Stay with me please," I begged her.

" Jungkook, I don't have much time," she muttered.

I leaned in to have a kiss. A passionate one before she's gone. After like a minute, I pulled away.

" I-i lo-love..... you," she said.
Her hand fell to the ground.

" No, no, no, no. Nooooo! Why did you leave me?" I cried.
It was a blur after that. I have fainted.
__________________________________
( Author's note )
Hey guys! I know it's a bad chapter for you guys and some of you may be upset because of this but I promise you that this, not the end. Love you guys!💕
- BaeJungkook2906 <3