Chapter 5- Party

< Jungkook's POV >
My phone rang so I picked it up, it was from Jimin hyung.

JM: Hey kookie! Get ready, we're going to a party!
JK: Wait, what?!
JM: I'll be there in 10 minutes.
JK: What?
JM: Okay bye!
JK: Wait-

Aish! Jimin hyung ended the call before I could finish my sentence. Now I have to go to the stupid party. I sighed and rushed to the closet to pick what clothes I should wear. I changed my clothes and fixed my hair, the went downstairs.

I looked at the time and Jimin hyung will be here around now. I heard a doorbell and I opened the door.

"Let's go!" Jimin exclaimed.

" Okay Okay!" I said.

I went out and closed the door. We left the house and drove to the party. We entered the party and gosh! The music is so loud.

" Everyone from school is here!" Jimin shouted as the music was loud.

" Okay!" I shouted.

" I'll go get the drinks!" Jimin shouted and left.

I just stood there looking for IU noona. Oh! I found her, I walked towards her.

" IU noona! Wanna dance?" I shouted as the music was too loud.

" Um... no thanks!" IU shouted back.

" Why?" I asked and shouted.

" Se Jun asked me already!" she replied.

" Oh," I looked down.

" Hey, Jungkook! Stay back!" Se Jun shouted.

" How are you here?!" I asked.

" This is not school grounds so I can come here, dumb!" he shouted.

That's it! I want to make his face filled with bruises! I clenched my fists. I want to punch him so bad but Jimin hyung saves him. Jimin hyung came to me.

" Jungkook, relax," he said.

" It's okay, you will get revenge soon but not now," he added.

" Okay, thanks," I smiled.

Somethings wrong with IU noona. She's like ignoring me, why? Does she hate me now? Does she have feelings for Se Jun? I'm not sure but all I know is that my heart hurts. Tears flowed down.

" Jungkook why are you crying?" Jimin hyung asked.

" I feel like IU noona is ignoring me and I don't like it. Did I do something wrong?" I cried.

" No, Jungkook. Maybe she's ignoring you because she has feelings for you and she wants it to be gone," Jimin said.

" If that's the case why won't she tell me?" I asked.

" Maybe she's just scared," Jimin hyung replied.

" Maybe. Thank you so much Jimin hyung," I smiled.

< IU's POV >
To be honest, the more I ignore Jungkook, the more my feelings grow bigger. Why is this happening?!? Isn't suppose to be gone by now?! I sighed.

" What's wrong babe?" Se Jun asked.

" First of all, nothing and second of all, don't call me babe! Ever!" I shouted.

Se Jun just rolled his eyes. I miss Jungkook. I wish I had danced with him. I sighed and looked at Jungkook. He looks happy talking with the girl that I saw the other day.

< Jungkook's POV >
I stopped crying because Chin Mae cheered me up. She makes weird and funny jokes, it helps me forget about IU noona. I caught IU noona looking at me, I just felt sad after that. I tried to smile but I failed to do so.

" Chin Mae, Jimin hyung, I'll go now," I said and left.

I left the party and walked towards my car until I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned around and saw IU noona.
______________________
( Author's note )
I'm not sure you'll enjoy this chapter but I hope you do enjoy this chapter. Love you guys!💕
- BaeJungkook2906 <3