Compromise

"I want every available guard searching the premise! Check the towns, the woods, searched the whole damn country!" Levi barked out to Erwin.

"Yes sir." Erwin nodded and then left the throne room. Levi paced anxiously, cursing every damn werewolf that existed.

"Levi!" Hanji came busting in. Levi growled lowly.

"If it's not good news, I don't want to hear it." He warned. Hanji gave him a serious look.

"So it's true, Eren's missing." She stated seriously. Levi growled.

"Obviously, or I wouldn't have the whole damn army searching for him!" Levi said bitterly.

"....how are you holding?" Hanji asked carefully. Levi scoffed.

"My mate is missing and is either lost, suffering, or dead. And the last conversation I had with him was an argument we both walked away from angry at each other. How the fuck do you think I am." He glared dangerously. Hanji frowned.

"It's not your fault." She said approaching him carefully. Levi scoffed.

"I know, it's those damnh werewolves. It has to be!" Levi snarled.

"You don't know that!" Hanji said warning, but carefully. 

"Tt, don't I? Who else would capture my mate!" Levi growled. Hanji glared.

"You are surrounded by enemies Levi, hell it could be the human's for all we know."

"Human's that can cover their own scent?" Levi scoffed.

"We don't know what humans are capable of anymore. I wont allow you to damn an entire species just because you believe they kidnapped your mate." Hanji yelled. Levi growled at her warning, eyes glowing red.

"What the hell would you know, you have your mate." He growled demonically and Hanji flinched. 

".....Myabe this is what they wanted. Maybe the person who kidnapped Eren wanted you to think it was a werewolf." Hanji said quietly. Levi's eyes went back to normal and sighed.

"Tt. Maybe you're right. Hell, maybe Eren did just leave. Got sick of my shit or something." Hanji's eyes widen.

"You don't believe that." She said breathily.

"He loves you from the sun to the moon and back! He would never willingly leave you and Marcus." Hanji said sounding confident. Levi ran a hand through his hair looking stressed.

"You're right...fuck I hate saying that." He said with a sigh. Hanji smiled lightly.

"Get used to it your royal pain-in-the-ass." She smirked.

"Tt. It's like the kettle calling the pot black." He muttered and sat down in  his seat with a thud. Hanji went over to him and noticed how pale he looked.

"Have you been eating?" Hanji asked, all playfulness gone from her tone. Levi glanced up at her and then to the side. Hanji scoffed.

"No, of course you're not. How the hell do you expect to help Eren if you waste yourself away like this?" She scolded. Levi just glared back at Hanji.

"I'm not hungry." He lied.

"Bullshit. I'm getting you some negative O, and you're gonna drink it. Even if I have to pour it down your goddamn throat." She said seriously. Levi just rolled his eyes.

"Fuck, fine." He muttered. Hanji then called for one of the guards to get a bag for Levi. Levi was soon sip[ping on the blood straight from the bag. After he finished a few he sighed.

"What am I going to do Hanji." Levi stressed and looked broken. Hanji frowned.

"....well I do know this guy who's really good at solving mysteries. He's the world's greatest detective." Hanji said and Levi raised an eyebrow.

"Really." He deadpanned. Hanji huffed.

"Give the guy a chance. What else do you have to loose?"

"My son." Levi said flatly. Hanji gulped.

"Look Levi, nothing is gonna get done with you moping around and just hoping you find something. If this guy can find Eren, isn't it something worth to look into?" She asked.

".....Have him here by the nighttime." Levi said and Hanji smiled.

"I will! Oh, and by the way, he's a werewolf." Hanji said skipping to the door. Levi growled.

"What?" He snarled. 

"Don't worry, not all werewolves are as rambunctious as the rioters." Hanji smiled and opened the door out and stepped through. Levi growled.

"What's this mutt's name." He grumbled. Hanji smiled and closed the door with one letter leaving her lips.

"L."