Eren Found

It has been  a week since Eren has gone missing and Light swears on his life he had nothing to do with this. Misa was captured again and sent to prison for the rest of her life for lying to royalty and being an accomplice for the kidnap of the queen. Through the hour round torture and interrogation, Levi began to loose hope. Eren was never found and neither Misa or Light would shed light on the subject. By the end of the day, Levi nearly gave up hope as he sat on his throne. His son sat on his lap and was reading to his father to cheer him up.

"It's okay daddy, mommy will be home soon." Marcus smiled. Levi hummed and covered his face with his hand. He has been eating less and less and the lack of nutrition was catching up with him. Marcus frowned and nuzzled his daddy's neck.

"I'll stay with you daddy." Marcus promised. Levi pulled marcus into a hug with his free hand.

"Thank you punk." He said quietly. The doors opened and Erwin came in. Levi has not seen him since the torture was assigned to him and smiled wearily.

"I hope to hear good news." He said. Erwin nodded.

"We have found the queen." He said with a small smile. Levi's eyes lit up and he quickly stood up and placed Marcus on the throne.

"Really?" He asked hopefully and ran over to him.

"Misa has let known of the queen's whereabouts. Ive sent a team to retrieve her." Erwin smiled. Levi beamed and ran out of the room.

"Daddy?" Marcus called and waddled after him. L was staring at the screen in the security room and ran a hand through his hair. Erwin went to tell him the good news.

"Detective L, Eren-"

"I know." L said firmly and bit his thumb.

"Something isn't right.....I know Light wouldn't have done this. He seemed too calm when he went to talk to Misa." Erwin raised an eyebrow.

"Perhaps he was acting. No matter the reason it is obvious Misa did not notice the cameras." He said and L bit is thumb harder.

"Something Isn't right." he said firmly and got up.

"This case is not over." He said firmly and headed out. Erwin raised an eyebrow and shook his head. Erwin raised an eyebrow and shook his head.

Levi looked out the window to see a squad of cars pull up and beamed as he watched  guard take the unconscious form of Eren out from the backseat. He ran to the doors and the first thing he saw when he swung them open was the blood caked on Eren's face, then the bruises that covered her arms and legs, then finally the quiet heart beat pounding in her chest. Levi quickly turned from joy to mortify as he quickly went over and took Eren from the guard gently. He supported her head as he ran to the medic station to find Hanji. 

Hanji was humming and writing up notes as she then smelled the overwhelming scent of blood. She turned to see Levi by the door holding Eren.

"Hanji, I need you to help her. Now!" He said in panic and Hanji quickly gestured for Levi to place her on the bed. After Eren was set down Hanji began hooking her up to blood bags and asserting the damage. 

"I need more hands. Levi, go grab the two workers out front." Hanji said keeping her eyes on Eren as she ripped off the rags that were once a nightgown on her small frame. She turned to see Levi frozen there with his eyes still on Eren.

"Now Levi!" Hanji yelled, breaking Levi from his trance. Levi blurred off and came back with two workers. Levi had streaks of tears running down his face as Hanji instructed the workers on what to do.

"Go." Hanji said to Levi. Levi looked at her broken.

"I can't just-" 

"You're useless to me like this Levi, go!" Hanji said more firmly as Eren's heart stopped.

"I need manual chest compressions stat!" She yelled to one worker. Levi shook afraid as he watched, then bit his lip as he turned and left the room, slamming it behind him.

He slid down the door, covering his face with his hands as he shook and broke down crying.

"Daddy?" He heard and Levi lifted his tear stained face to see his son also crying.

"Is mommy gonna be okay?" He asked sniffing. Levi pulled Marcus down to him in a firm hug as he cried harder.

"She will be, I promise." Levi said rubbing Marcus's back as they cried.