Reunion

Eren  sat there shocked after hearing everything.

"...this all happened while I was gone?" He asked. Levi nodded slowly.

"....Levi, sweetie, im so sorry." Eren said sadly and held his hand to his chest.

"But im alive, and okay now." He said gently. Levi looked at Eren with sorrowful eyes.

"What happened, my love?" He asked, nearly begging. Eren looked in thought.

"The last thing I remember is Lelouche talking to me. I remember he said something, but I cannot recall what..." Eren said trying to think hard to remember.

"Don't hurt yourself love." Levi said gently, stroking Eren's hair lovingly. Eren shook his head gently, squeezing his eyes shut.

"No...I remember...a dark room...pain...NO!" Eren began screaming and levi wrapped his arms around him, holding firmly.

"Eren! It's alright! It's me, Levi! I wont let anything hurt you again, I swear it!" Levi said tearing up.

"Mommy?" Levi and Eren slowly turn to the doorway, and saw a small Marcus holding a messy cake. Marcus beamed and ran up to them.

"Mommy!" He said nearly throwing the cake on the nightstand and jumped into the bed, hugging Eren. He began crying.

"I missed you so much mommy...I thought...I thought you wouldn't wake up." Marcus cried. Eren held back his tears and held marcus to him.

"You know I would never leave you, my sweet child." Eren said gently and kissed his head.

"Mommy.." Marcus bawled and Levi rubbed his back gently, leaning down and kissed his head.

"I'm glad youre all safe." Levi said gently. Eren looked at Levi with a small smile.

"I love you Levi." He said gently.

"I love you too Eren." Levi leaned over and kissed him passionately.  

"Mommy, I brought cake!" Marcus said and held up the cake he made with Levi. Levi chuckled.

"Marcus wanted to make you a welcome home cake." Levi said. Eren smiled and took the cake.

"Thank you baby." Marcus smiled. There was a knock at the door. Levi looked over to see Erwin.

"...your highness, we have the traitor downstairs. He is ready to talk." Erwin said. Levi nearly snarled at the thought, but stopped himself.

"....very well. I was guards with the queen and prince at all times." Levi said firmly as he got up.

"Levi." Eren said worried and took his hand. Levi looked down at Eren.

"I will be right back, beloved. Let Hanji look you over, alright?" Levi kissed his hand gently. Eren frowned, but nodded.

"Alright, lets go." Levi said and followed Erwin out of the room. 

He entered the dungeons and glared at Lelouche, who was blindfolded, dangling by meat hooks that pierced though his skin, holding him up. It was simple to tell the hooks were silver by the smoke coming from Lelouche's back. Levi went through the gate and approached Lelouche.

"I want to know how you did it." Levi snarled, eyes pure blood red. Lelouche smiled to himself.

"Why do that?" He asked and Levi grabbed One of Lelocuhe's fingers andn bent it back until he heard a snap, and Lelouche screamed out in pain.

"Becase youre already dead." Levi growled, a deadly calm in his voice. Lelouche waited a moment.

"....alright." He said as he began to retail the story from the beginning.