Mikasa

"who the hell is that?" Naruto asked annoyed.

"Mikasa?" Kaname asked shocked.

"Wait, aren't you Queen Eren's best friend?" Saitama asked confused.

"Everyone, shut up." Levi tt. He looked at her.

"come and explain the strategy plan." Levi said. Mikasa nodded and walked over and took out a map and placed it on the table.

"We will strike the main village first. And we will take the local werewolves and make an example of them out in town square." She said coldly. Levi nodded.

"This will send a message that werewolves are no longer welcomed here and drive them further." Levi stated.

"Correct, then we will gather the army and hit the two weakest villages on the south border before making out way into werewolf central." Mikasa said.

"But why? Why go through with this?" Naruto asked angry.

"It is not our place to question our king." Lelouch said smiling.

"I will support you." He said to Mikasa.

"Thank you. I hope for all your cooperations to help gather soldiers worthy of history." Mikasa said.

"This is bullshit!" Naruto said and saitama touched his shoulder.

"We will follow you my king." Kaname said and bowed his head. Levi nodded satisfied.

"We will meet again in two days. You are dismissed." Levi stood and headed to the door.

"My king, may i see Eren?" Mikasa asked showing concern.

"...of course." Levi nodded. Mikasa nodded and headed after Levi to the Medic Ward.

"...will he ever wake up?"She asked quietly. Levi clutched his fist angerly.

".......I don't know." He answered stiffly. Mikasa tt.

"Those damn werewolves. Ill kill each and every last one of them." She growled lowly.

"see to it that you do." Levi said firmly and stood in front of the door to Eren's room. Mikasa took a deep breath and opened the door. She nearly gagged at the sight ad rushed over to Eren.

"Eren, I'm so sorry." She said tearfully. Eren was unresponsive as Mikasa took his hand.

"I swear to you, they will pay." She said firmly.

"Every last one of them."