Saving

Erwin and L began following Levi, but found some of the knights grabbing them and pulled them back.

"Levi, wait!" L yelled as he threw one of the brainwashed guards off him. 

"My king!" Erwin yelled as he slammed a guard into the wall. It was in less than seconds before Levi was out of sight, in search for his family.

------------------------------------------------

Marcus was standing by eren's bed, as he held his mothers hand, his eyes dead as a doll's. Lelouche was stroking Eren's face with one hand, and held a silver blade in the other.

"It will be alright, my queen. God will forgive you." Lelouche whispered as Levi kicked in the door, majorly pissed. 

"Don't touch him!" He snarled and approached Lelouche. Lelouche turned to look at Levi and sighed.

"This is not the way I wanted to do this. If only you've started the war." Lelouche said and blinked, a red bird in his eye. 

"Levi, kill your queen and child." He said and Levi's eyes went as blank as Marcus's. Levi's body relaxed and he approached Lelouche with ease, taking the silver blade from his gloved hand, as his skin began sizzling. He looked down at his queen and raised his blade.

"....Le-..vi?" Eren asked as soon as her eyes slowly opened. Levi hesitated and looked at him. Tears began falling from his blank eyes, as he began bringing the knife down.

"STOP!" L yelled and blood the knife with his own hand, hissing as it went through. Lelouche jumped up and grabbed Marcus by the torso and ran out the room. He was stopped by Erwin on one side, so he tried running the other way, being stopped by Sasuke and Naruto. 

"Move! I have the kid!" Lelouche yelled, scared, he eye turning. Everyonone made sure not to look at his eyes.

"Drop him, its over Lelouche. We found your weakness!" Erwin demanded. Lelouche moved towards a wall, holding his nails to Marcus's neck.

"...I just wanted our race to be proud again..." Lelouche said heart broken.

"Drop hi." Erwin demanded. 

"Look me in the eye...LOOK AT ME!" Lelouche screamed, his fangs coming out. 

In one swift moment, Hanji fell from the ceiling above, and landed on top of Lelouche, knocking him out.

"Oops, wrong turn." Hanji giggled.

--------------------------

Levi sat up and let his nails grow out and flew at Eren.

"Levi stop!" L punched him across the face, and grabbed him by the hair.

"That is your husband! Your Queen! Your mate!" L snarled. Eren was sitting up, looking confused and terrified.

"Levi?" He asked. Levi looked back at him with his blank stare.

"..Eren." He whispered.

"Levi!" Eren tried to jump out of the bed, but fell out instead onto Levi. 

Levi fell back into a kiss, and the light came back into his eyes as he looked into Eren's sadden eyes. Levi sat them up.

"...is this a dream?" Levi asked unsurely. Eren chuckled abit, wiping her eyes.

"No, its not king of shortness." Eren said with a small laugh, then began crying.

"I thought I w-would never see you a-agin." He admitted as Levi held Eren as he cried.

"My king." Erwin said entering the room, shocked to see Eren awake. He shook off the shock and continued.

"We've captured the traitor, and saved your son. We placed him in hanji's care, and placed the traitor in the dungeons, blindfolded and wearing a gag." Erwin said. Eren looked up.

"Marcus?? My son?? Did something happen?" He asked shocked.

"...you might want to sit down for this." L said nudging Levi to help her get into bed.

"....." Levi picked Eren up and placed her on the bed. He looked at Erwin and L.

"Leave us." He said. Erwin bowed slightly and looked at L.

"Let us take care of your hand." L looked at Levi and Eren before nodding, following Erwin out.

"Detective L?" Levi called after him, stopping him and making him turn to him.

"...Thank you." Levi said sincerely. L smiled and nodded, closing the door behind him. Levi sighed deeply and looked at Eren, taking both his hands.

"Alright Eren, this is what happened after you disappeared."

------------------------------------

Author's Notes: Another Chapter! YAY!