The fateful day

Hooked to ground, She couldn't believe on what occurred a while ago.

It was so evident that He was yearning for love, a companion for life; a friend to confide in about good and bad things that's connected with him. It was all he wanted. He was clear about that - then and now!!!

After a tiny walk in the garden area of her apartment, she finally moved inside her home falling on bed, staring at the ceiling she started to think of the start point of this situation – THAT ACCIDENT

3 years ago......

Ananya and Avinash , both in late 20s were a happily married couple – both IT professionals. Their families reside in their hometown. She was chirpy, naughty, beautiful, smart woman. While Avinash was a well learned, kind, soft, matured, handsome hunk & perfect match for her in all ways. They shared their views, opinions and took decisions together. They loved each other, fought with each other, played pranks, and toured together, something very much typical of this generation couple.

Krish Malhotra, in his early 30s, was a business man and a famous personality who did films & TV shows, was married to Anika. A typical Hi-Class family in the society who socialized everywhere - be it get together, partying, award shows, using social media to post every single activity of theirs... Anika was even more social and loved being a center of attraction. The time she gave for her family, rather her husband was quite less. She was rarely available when Krish actually needed her the most. Still he didn't bother much and thought maybe she will realize soon the importance of family. He gave her that space. Soon they had their ANSH – Ansh in real sense (ANika+KriSH). And to his belief she really changed herself and started spending more time for her family, though she missed being in the lime light.

Ananya and Avinash were returning from their weekend trip and stopped by an eatery for a break on the highway. It was same with Krish as well. After the break, Avinash had gone to take the vehicle out from the parked area, while Ananya held back to buy some eatables. Here, Anika was insisting on driving as she loved doing that. She ran to the parking area pulling keys from the table while Krish was holding Ansh.

"Anika wait, don't go. You are not going to drive at this hour!"

"Nahin Krish, Pls"

"Yeh ladki na..." he sighed

Avinash already took the vehicle and was horning for Ananya to come. In the meanwhile, Anika was taking out her car in reverse, while Krish was few feet behind. He saw a huge truck coming in and before he could even think of anything, the truck hit Anika's car from the front that in turn hit Avinash's vehicle standing a few feet away.

Krish fell down along with Ansh. But held him protectively

"Ananya......" shouted Avinash while she stood rooted to the spot.

Soon all of them gathered to spot and there were hussle bussle on taking the victims out. People pulled the truck driver out and started bashing him.

Coming out of shock , when one of the men called for her, she ran to her husband lying on the driver seat, his hands stretched in the same position when calling her name "Avi... look at me, Are you ok?". She cried holding his face. There was no evidence of injury or bleeding but he laid motionless. "Koi Ambulance ko bulao Pls" she pleaded

Krish rushed to Anika holding Ansh. She had a major injury because of the encounter and was all bleeding from head, loosely hanging to the door.

Since, the windows of both cars were open, it was easy to open and pull them out. The police was informed and Ambulance came immediately as it was a frequent accident prone zone.