Baat aage Badi... ??

<Back to present>

As she continued to reminisce many more things, she started feeling breathless. Making a coffee for herself, she took her phone & earphones, locked the house and decided to move to the garden area within the compound for a walk. Plugging in her earphones, she played her random playlist and continued sipping her coffee.

As if nature was both her enemy and friend, "Main Tenu Samjhawan Ki" played. Every single line from lyrics flashed the recent encounter she and Krish had a while ago in the parking area and she stopped by that place and unknowingly her feet dragged her to that place. She moved to the area and leaned against the wall with one leg lifted inverted to the wall. She smiled when remembered the kiss - A very deep from the heart, it expressed his honest feelings. Just then her phone rang, she was little skeptical seeing the caller but decided to pick since it was a video call and it was obvious that only Ansh does that.

"Ansh, aap pahunch gaye" she asked with a smile.

"Haan, aur custard is yummy and my tummy is full" he said with a great happiness

"Acha,, but sirf custard kaise chalega.... You should......" before she could even complete

"Arey maine 1 paratha with sabji khaya....ab class mat lo plssssssss ....." everyone laughed at his remarks

"Badmaash... Bahut bolne lage ho aap...." She said with a wide grin by poking her index finger on the screen near his nose

"chalo bye good night. But wait dadi wants to talk to u" he handed over the phone and blew a kiss and flew away

"Namaste Aunty, kasie ho aap? Aaj aap bhi aa jati yaahan, mujhe acha lagta"

"Am good beta. Woh I was little tired due to low sugar problem. Next time zaroor aaungi. Aur haan sach mein acha tha custard, mera low sugar normal hua." She naughtily expressed.

"hahaha.... Teek hain aunty, apna khyal rakhna. I will meet you soon"

"Beta ek minute, Krish wants to talk to u" she said making me alert of what more!!

He took the phone and moved away from the area, plugging his Bluetooth set.

<Video chat between Ananya and Krish, in their respective POV. I am not suffixing or prefixing on who is talking as I feel the conversations are obvious>

I was all the while looking at him silently until he moved to a lonely garden area of their bungalow.

Adjusting his throat, he asked – "Tum bahar ho?"

"Haan, I had come for a walk in the garden" I said and sipped coffee

"You usually come for walk at this time?"

"No, I was kind of feeling lonely .... " I looked intently into his eyes while he gave a question mark expression

"I mean Ansh chala gaya toh, thoda sa boring wala feeling" I said giving an unwanted smile.

"Oh! U didn't have dinner, I see u having coffee?"

"Mann nahin tha. So coffee with some soothing music to kill boredom"

"Acha, nice to know. kaunsa gana sun rahi thi"

Hesitatingly I said, "Main Tenu Samjhawan Ki...."

"Kya baat hain" he gave a cheeky smile by twisting his hands in the air.

There was silence for seconds as we didn't know what to proceed further. I understood what he must have thought