😇Surpriiiiseeeeee😇

10 days later...
Krish was back from his shoot trip carrying bundle of gifts , thoughts and also some sickness 😪🤕.

He had come to know through Rohit that he and Ananya discussed on the mighty proposal But couldn't know in detail owing to their busy schedules and the annoying "almost no internet and network zone". He was becoming more desperate now. This gap was suffocating. He was sure something is bothering her. But what? Does she think any low of him? No, if so she wouldn't have entertained him at all. She very well knows her limits and others' in her life. His Curiosity and restlessness didn't stop him from calling or messaging her. He wanted to know her state by himself. Though couldn't reach her by call, he could atleast ping her asking if she was doing good. She did reply him in her usual way with formal enquiries , not mentioning anything about the past happenings.

This was another thing he admired about her. She was never a person who exhibited her emotions, atleast till now what he saw- be it anger, hatred or even love (the one he wanted). She has always been calm and composed in any situation. Her silence was killing him more. The more she stayed away, the more she was wanted.

As he threw himself on the lounge of the living room, his mother walked up to enquire on him.
Chahe hum jitne bhi bade ho jaaye, maa ka pyaar is beyond heaven ! The pampering, love, warmth .... is needed for lifetime irrespective of age limit. All he wanted was to just be in her warmth on her lap, though he wanted to pour out a lot, his health wasn't cooperating.

Patting and stroking his head "Shoot kaisa raha? Mausam kharab thi kya? Bahut susth ho gaya mera bachcha... She was worried and concerned.

"Haan maa! Bahut hi.... Bakwas Jagah!"

"Toh aise jagah kyun jaate ho jo India ke map mein hain hi nahin" she frowned innocently

"Maa woh jagah sach mein India mein nahin hain " He laughed now , sneezing and coughing every now and then

"Haan.. haan.. I matlab to say world map" she poked him now.

"Aauucchh!!! Aap bhi na maa Kuch bhi bolte ho! Acha Ansh kahaan hain? Maine baat bhi nahin ki 1 haftey se" he cursed the network and internet connection

"Haan. Bahut yaad kiya tumhe. Usko bukar bhi aaya. 4-5 din baad teek hua !! Abhi School gaya!"

"Bukaar! Kaise? Aapne bataya nahin mujhe? School kyun bheja aapne?" now his turn to be worried 😟

"Abhi teek hain woh ! Normal sa viral fever tha. Abhi Kuch toh sports event hain school mein 1 mahine baad, uske selection keliye gaya. Jaldi aajayega. Tumhe pareshaan nahin karna tha ...is liye nahin bataya" she calmed him down and kissed his forehead.

"Aur Waise bhi...." jus then his phone rang. He continued his call and asked him mom for a masala chai that could soothe him. Soon he was served with chai. He took it with a smiling face imagining "that someone" serving him and continued to relish it.

As he was randomly checking his messages, he saw HER dp of WhatsApp with Ansh and shamelessly ogling by zooming in and out and moved towards kitchen. First he was in trance but then shrugged off by diverting himself saying- Maa bhook lagi, mein fresh hoke aata hoon.. breakfast ready karo na pls" saying so he went. His thoughts stuck somewhere and he wanted to call her or atleast ask Rohit.

"Saala jab chahiye tab phone nahin utaatha. Subah se kahaan margaya pata nahin!" he literally cursed Rohit in all censored words for not picking his calls since the time he landed.

While he returned, he was served with his favourites owing to be deprived of the Ghar ka Khaana. Throwing tantrums while eating, annoying his mother purposely and also relishing her delicacies was krish's favourite pass time.