Yeh kya hua? 🤩Kaise hua? ☺️Kab hua?😉

As His mother was setting table for dinner, Krish and Ansh settle down waiting impatiently for the chief guest. Krish was having bad time owing to his continuos sneezing and cold. All thanks to non-seasonal holi game.
"Kya zaroorat thi beta pani mein khelne ki? Dekha bukaar chad raha hain.. doctor ko bulaaley kya?" Worried Aunty asked.

"Nahin maa.. 2-3 din ki baat hain. Main tablets leloonga dinner ke baad"

"Ananyaaaaaaaaa, jaldi aao" shouted Ansh impatiently while the other one couldn't.

"Ansh, aap start karo I'll join" she peeped from the room and replied back.

"Maa, aap shuru karo" said Krish.

"Dadi kya banaya aaj?" Ansh opened the dishes excitedly by standing and leaning on the table to reach them - "Wooow rajma chawal, bhindi kurkure! " He beamed on finding his favorites.

"Dadi Ananya ne banaya na?"

"Haan haan usne hi banaya "

"Tumne kaise guess kiya Ansh?" Asked Krish surprisingly

"Yeh toh hum dono ka favourite hain. Everytime she makes for me papa. Aur khilati bhi" He said all happily

"Wah kya naaseb hain Krish tera.. honewali biwi ke haath ka khaana. Kash woh padosle aur khilabhi de" he thought mentally.

"Teek hain! start toh karo Ansh" said Krish serving some on his plate. But he didn't serve for himself as he expected someone else to do.

"Nahin papa, ananya khilayegi.. I will wait aap khaao"

"Ansh beta, usko bhi toh khaana hain. Main khilaaoon" asked Aunty!

"Naaahiiiinnnnnn... Ananya..... jaldi aaoo" he yelled more banging spoon to table

"Cominggg!!" Ananya came running closing ears.
"Jaldi...kitna makeup Karti ho "He asked naughtily making others grin.

Krish was looking at her mesmerizingly as she came running in her white kurta and red printed Patiala with her long wet hairs loosely hanging on both sides on shoulders and few at the back, strands clutched partially.

"Ssshhhh!" Keeping fingers on lips for a second, "Kya hua anshuuuuu. Aaa toh rahi hoon.. chalo start karo." She took a seat opposite to Ansh and Krish. Ansh on left of Krish and Aunty occupying the head chair to Ansh's left.

"Nahin mujhe khilao" he demanded.

"Ok come this side" she leaned forward to take his plate to her side & also noticed that Krish's plate was still empty.

"Mujhe yahin baitna hain papa ke saath. Tum idhar aaooo" he indicated her. While Krish ke mann mein laddu phoot rahe the thinking that she would be sitting beside him, Ananya was skeptical as there was no chair on that side.  It was a 6 sitter table that has 2 chairs on each side. But then she thought she could manage feeding by standing itself. As she got to up to move to the other side she heard aunty huffing "Ziddi Ram". Ananya silently whispered sheepishly "Khoon ka asar" which was heard by Krish and smiled  reminiscing at her words "Ziddi Malhotra"

She came and stood in between Krish and Ansh's chair, with her back facing Krish. Her hair fragrance and body lotion was illuminating feelings within him. Inhaling her silently, he leaned back to the chair to take a relaxing position and hid himself from the expected spectators behind her. He observed her top to bottom but struck to the upper side seeing her deep cut neck of kurta that exposed almost half of her upper back plus water dripping over was more than enough for him to ignite his deep hidden sensations that were temporarily muted after the so called Holi encounter.