Thoda sa Takraar🤐

As she enters, she couldn't help stopping and stare Ansh adorably sleeping on his right, his chubby cheeks pressing to pillow and mouth little open. Sleeping babies are like magnets you know...!! She pulled herself towards him, traced his features and descended to his left and embraced him tightly "Melaaa bachchaa" she exclaimed!!! Though Feeling disturbed, he snuggled under, her warmth well used to now, hugged her back keeping face on her chest hidden and put his right leg on her - his style mark. She fondly caressed his hair with her right hand and pressed his legs as if massaging.

"Mute mode mein kitna cute lagta hain" she pulled his half open lips and pecked! A Small happy family like this has been her dream turned languish for some time now especially after Krish's proposal! Just that her fears and queries were stopping her to take any step forward.

Whereas Krish could hardly sleep, reasons obvious!!! He was determined to make her confess as only 2 days were left and he can never find the best opportunity unlike now. He got up to complete his morning rituals of jogging and gym, leaving a message for his mom on same.

Few hours later... "Anshuu uthoo baba! Aur kitna sooge!" She settled with him on her laps in the dining area while Aunty served tea and milk for them respectively.
"5 minutes please" he showed his fingers while Ananya placed her hands covering half of her face bored of listening to his repeated dialogue since an hour.

"Main bhi dekh rahin hoon, Tumhara 5 minute 1 ghante se chal raha hain baba" Aunty stated.

Sipping her tea, she finally tricked to make him wake - "Aunty aaj main cake banenewali hoon! Aap pls mujhe help kijiye. Koi aur nahin karega" she announced making him jolt
"No no!! I will make cake for papa" for which the ladies chuckled.

"Lekin uske pehle finish your milk, breakfast and school assignments, uske baad cake. Ok?"

"Double OK!!" He hi-fied her grabbing the glass.

"Dadi mujhe omelet chahiye" he demanded.

"Teek hain!!" She directed the Ranjana, the helper to make the same.

Before retiring to room, she couldn't help herself from asking about Krish's health & whereabouts. Aunty was surprised as this was first time ever she asked about Krish! She noticed some restlessness on her face when she supplied information about him but chose not to muse about it. While both retired to room to complete the impending assignments, Ananya was thinking all about him "Kya zaroorat thi gym jaane ki?" She mentally cursed him as he wasn't completely ok, at least she thought so!
She was half minded unable to concentrate anywhere until she sees him or personally enquire for once.

Shortly, her face lit up when she heard him calling his mom. She went up to the door but halted when she heard some more additional voices. Probably his friends, she could guess from the kind of conversations exchanges between them. She resisted a lot not to go out as it may lead to several queries coming up. But the conversations seemed never ending that made her more uneasy to even sit at one place. Thankfully Ansh's request for something to munch amidst his boring assignments was an opportunity she grabbed.

As Ansh's room was close to the living room, she moved to kitchen crossing the same, thinking to take a glimpse of him but unfortunately he was turning back! Disappointed she moved in "Didi, Ansh ke liye Kuch snacks chahiye" she asked the helper.
While heading back, she couldn't avoid the people upfront so she smiled at them formally taking slow steps. "Yeh kaun hain Aunty?" Asked a lady who was sitting closely to Krish.
"She is Ananya.... Our family" Aunty introduced her wholeheartedly. "Baitho Ananya" Aunty said fondly. Looking mute around everyone, she observed 2 pair of eyes looking weirdly at her, both conveying different emotions. One was his male friend who almost looked with an immoral intention and the other was Krish's, who seemed devoid but there was anger for sure in his eyes for which she couldn't fathom reasons.
"No Aunty got to go". "Nice meeting you" she plastered a smile and left the place feeling uncomfortable not failing to observe how close the female was sticking to Krish. She mentally noted for future use!!