💗Dil mile...??😉

She half bent herself forward holding him carrying his entire weight while Janaab was like "Alien (Alice) in wonderland!! He couldn't believe she was actually there!
now unable to bear the weight single handedly, she was losing her balance but was caught by shoulder on both sides. He was still taking time to believe that!

"Oops! I am sorry... " wiping the coffee that spill over his hand and t-shirt due to turn of events she further inquired "Bahut garam hain na" she asked keeping a sad 😔 face.

"Haan, bahut zyaada..." he gave a smile (looking at her constantly) knowing what and where he actually meant!

Composing himself and in order to maintain some ethics he said "tha..tha... thank you... am fine" he said wiping off his hands for nothing, actually there was nothing 😄

"Waise, kahaan hain aapka medal?" She asked sarcastically folding one hand to waist and another one holding coffee mug....

"Haaaiiinnn?? Kaunsa medal, kisko kaun de raha hain?" He sounded like an innocent

"Toh fir yeh running competition kyun kar rahe the Aap?" 😉She asked with a teasing smile.

"woh...woh...." unable to find any good reasons , he managed to say - "jiskeliye main bhaag raha tha woh mere liye medal se bhi zyaada priceless hain" he said

"Aacchhhaaaa.???... Hmmmm.... Waise kya tha woh?"

"Uuummmm....nothing!! Btw, how come you are here?"

"Kyun, am I not supposed to come?"

"No no... I mean it's a surprising"

"Woh I came to meet Ansh !"

"1 hafte se?"

Rolling her eyes - "aapko kaise pata?"

"Woh, mere CID team  ne bataya"

"Hehehe .. very funny!!"

"Arey, mera ghar hain... I keep track of what's happening here... so zaahir si baat " he sounded confident.

"And you would want me to believe this?"

"Haan... kyun?"

"Aur kya kya bataya aapke CID ne?" She drilled him

"Arey why are you questioning me like CID?" He was looking everywhere

"Becaaaaausssseeee my investigating team says ki- kisiko Internet aur network nahin milne ki wajah se , desh ki.... rashtra ki... ghar ki... apne bete ki...bete ki friend ki khabar hi nahin pahuncheee..." she mocked him sheepishly drawing around the edges of the mug, naughtiness evident on her face and he was totally admiring this antics of her.

"Kaafi strong research team hain" he exclaimed while she giggled.

"Hmm kyun nahin ... I head the department" she winked 😉 while he was kind of surprised to see her talk so casually!

"Main bhi join karlun aapke department mein?"

"Hmmm🤔.... sochke bataati hoon"

His sneeze 🤧 and sniff reminded her about his half left work.
"Waise aap chaliye , Kuch kha lijiye , because You really need antibiotics now." she requested with care evident.

"No am not hungry now" he said rolling hands over his stomach. he actually didn't want to let go off her. He was desperate to know how she ended up here and how long this stay is going to continue.