Announced! Yet unannounced

Her daily alarm broke them from the dreamland to reality. It reminded of their impending works scheduled for the day!!

"I am going to wake Ansh, you talk to Aunty!" she said taking 2 steps down the stair case while he was on the top most.

"Sirf Mein? No... You tell..."

Halting with a jerk 🤭- "Oh Saab ji!!! Get into reality... You expect me to say Aunty that your son married me in the blink of eye, even without informing me???" 🤷‍♀️She remarked dramatically.

"So you agree we are married?" he smiled wickedly.

"Do I have an option?" 🙆🏻‍♀️she shot back sarcastically making him chuckle.

"Btw, this is only half wedding... filmy wala. Not complete yet, that makes me aadhi gharwali" 😒She complained.

"Ahaan...😉Saali Sahibaa, toh baatiye... agar poori gharwali banna hain toh kya karna padega?"

"A formal wedding, so obvious!!" 🤷‍♀️

"Aapki farmayish poori hogi...So, how you want the wedding to be? Graaand Theme wedding, Destination wedding? Beach wedding? Anything you like... tell me... Nah, just order me" he excitedly spoke.

Smiling meekly, she pulled him down to sit on the stair. His legs down 2 steps on where she was standing, stretched wide enough as if caging her in between. She came inches forward and looked straight into his eyes & spoke – "All I expect from this marriage is a happy family and a home that's filled with happiness, love, trust, friendship and companionship forever. This togetherness itself will bring grandeur in our life. Grand weddings are just a show off according to me. I don't want the world to acknowledge this relation. A simple court wedding is more than enough for me. Otherwise, we are Husband and Wife. Trust me!!" Saying so, she placed her right hand on his cheek as a mark of assurance. 🙂🙂

He had no words when he heard her speak from the heart. ❤️He felt so contended seeing her genuine feelings. She wasn't the one who was behind money, fame, show off unlike Anika, he thought. He was touched and moved that words fail to come out. He wanted to tell so much at the moment but just voiced - "I Love you Anan" 💓and kissed her palm that was close enough; making her bloom😊😊 from the earnest mood.

------------------

Meanwhile, Krish attempted to talk to his mother regarding the unexpected turn of events. But seeing her little upset and gloomy over her brother's (distant cousin) deteriorating health, decided to keep quiet and talk after her return. He helped her with last minute packing and other arrangements for their journey & decided to get ready himself.

"Ansshhuuuu, utho bachcha... we are getting late to airport..." she was repeatedly waking him for nth time in Krish's room. Though he was fully wake, he cuddled to her not letting her go, talking random things to keep her glued to him.

"Tum wapas kab aaogi?" 😒he pouted sadly lying on her front.

Caressing his hair, "hmm... pata nahin" 😔she too saddened on thought being away from Ansh, her son now, more or less official.

From the door, 😍ogling at them so cutely bonding, he intervened, "Kya chal raha hain yahaan...?"

"Papa!! Tell Ananya to stay back with us na... Please... I will miss her so much"

"Haan Ansh, she will be with us soon" he assured him and moved to the cupboard to take clothes.

Putting him on bed, she marched towards him and asked anxiously "You spoke to Aunty? What did she say? I am nervous to meet her"