5.

Please don't leave me.

Please don't go.

I need you.

Please stay.

Sam jolted back from her sleep. She dreamt that she was chasing her boyfriend out of nowhere and begging not to leave her. It was a bad dream, she thought. 

She was about to go back to sleep when she realized that she was kicked out yesterday. She sat up from the bed, scanned the area and the entire thing in this room was unfamiliar. She tried to remember what really happened last night.

Sam remembered a few things that she went to Ben's working place, drunk herself and the got kicked out of the bar. She remembered too that she was holding a beer and walking in an unknown street last night, thinking which bar where would she go next.

Did she able to go to the next bar and met a random stranger and took her in his home?

Is that what was happening now to her?

Sam quickly looks at the cover and she was now wearing a big hoodie. This isn't what she was wearing last night. Someone changed her clothes. Sam assumed that maybe, just maybe, a kind woman took pity of her and decided to take her in for a while.

It that was man, probably she is all naked unless he is a decent one which was rare to find nowadays.

"I have to thank her." she muttered and got out of the bed. It takes a few moments to went down since her head was throbbing in pain. She really got drunk last night and maybe promised to herself that would be the last one for now.

Sam smells breakfast and went straight to the kitchen to see and thanked the one who helped her. Thank God, it's a she who helped her. 

A woman facing the counter was seen once she take a glance at the kitchen. She cleared out her throat to gained her attention at her.

"Uhm, h-hello.." Sam mutters a courage to speak clear.

The woman finally looked behind her and saw a flustering Sam. "Oh, hello there. Finally, you're awake." she said, smiling at her. "Come and take a seat now. Let's eat." She gestured for Sam to take a seat across from her which she did. 

Sam never had a good breakfast since her boyfriend left. It seems that she never really take good care of herself back then, greatly depending much to her boyfriend. She remembered how her boyfriend spoiled her and treats her like a queen. So maybe, his sudden lost brings much sadness to her.

"Slow down. You might choke." 

"I-I'm sorry." Sam apologise, too embarrassed now that she eats like a pig. "I'm just so hungry. I never had a decent meal after my boyfriend left me."

"Oh, I see. Sorry to hear that. "

"It's okay. Thanks for your help, Miss. If it wasn't for you who knows what may happened to me last night." Sam said.

"Oh about that..." she paused when she hears Mickey barks from the living room. "Looks like he's back now." 

"Uhm, w-who?"

"Steph, have you seen Yoon--Oh!" Espero stops what he was about to say when he noticed his visitor having her breakfast already. "You're awake now." 

"Hello." Sam greets him, bows her head. 

"Espero, come and eat your breakfast now. You and this woman has a lot to talk about." Stephanie said. This made Sam confused about what she said.  Does she have something to do with this Espero guy? 

"Yeah, you're right. She did something horrible to me last night." Espero sighs, annoyed and take his seat to eat with them. 

"What do you mean I did something horrible to you last night?" Sam asked, thinking hard what else happened last night. "Did you and I had s-se.."

"No, of course not!" Espero cuts her off. Sam was more confused on what else she might be done with him. That was all she can think off that what possible horrible things they did. 

"Oh, about that. I'm not the one who helped you last night, Miss." Stephanie said, looking at Samantha. "This guy helped you last night." she pointed out the true savior.

"N-No way.." she muttered under her breath.

Stephanie has something else to do that she leaves the house and leaving the two of them alone and awkward in the kitchen. Sam was so embarrassed to looked at him in the eye and he was just grumpily ate his breakfast without glancing at her.

"Thank you for helping me last night." Sam said. She looks at him to see his reaction. He just chewed his food while looking at the wall. "Thank you." she repeats.

"How about a sorry too, Miss?" 

"What do you mean? Honestly, I can't remember a thing what happened last night." 

Espero finally looked at her. The expression of disbelief and annoyance can be seen clearly. He isn't hat good in hiding his true feelings for what happened last night. "Are you serious?"

Sam nodded her head. She was sure that she can't recall a single thing after she got kicked out. Espero let out a small laugh that sounds so fake. He really can't hide his annoyance at her. She must have done so bad at him. 

"You were so embarrassing last night." he finally said. This made Sam gets more flustered. Seriously, what did she do? "You were so drunk, throwing tantrums with so many people and you even bit my ear when you jumped over my back!" Espero showed off the ear where she bit it and it was sore.

"I-I'm sorry.." 

"That's not all, Miss.." he continued to rant on. "You assaulted me!"

"I did that?" Sam asked, can't believed she has the audacity to assault a man when she got drunk. "I don't believed you."

"Look what you left for me!" Espero showed a mark on his neck and she gasped in surprise. Did she really did that? " And not only that you forced yourself on me last night, lady. God, what if you did that in another man, you are probably in trouble. If it wasn't for Stephanie's help last night, I don't know what will do to you."

Espero was right. Sam feels ashamed on what she did and now greatly reflecting her mistakes. She can't seem to looked at him in the eyes anymore.

"Not only that you even throw up everywhere and that includes me and my bed!" He finished off his rant. "You are so unbelievable." 

Sam cries softly and that will not make Espero take a pity on her. He has so much compassion to her last night and that was enough. He needs to get rid of her today. 

"I'm sorry for everything, Mister. That was so embarrassing." she apologised, bowing her head multiple times to show her sincerity.

"Well it already happens and please don't do it anymore." 

"I will."

"Good, now get out."

"What?"

"Well, everything is already settled between us. I accepted your apology and now get out of my house, lady. You cause a lot of ruckus while staying here. Take your clothes with you. Stephanie washed it for you."

Sam gets intimidated by him so she has no choice but to walked away without taking the said clothes with her. She can't seem to stand there anymore with so much embarrassment she brought to him. Espero watched her walked away and only sighed.

"Good riddance." Was all he could say.