12.

It was recess and kids were busy munching their snacks. Espero asked his assistant teacher to watch out the kids and he will go to the bathroom.

As he headed to the bathroom, he happened to see Sam, walking down to the corridor as if she was drunk. At first he shrugged it off because he really needs to go now. Maybe he can come for her after doing his thing in the bathroom and to asked her if she was okay now.

Espero was now washing his hands when he heard someone yelling out for help. Many of them rushed towards someone and he assumed it might be a student. They were crowding someone that he doesn't have time to look whoever that was since he needs to go back to his students.

"Wait, isn't this the new janitress?" he heard when he was about to go back. That held him for a awhile to remember Sam.

"She is. Gosh, what happened?"

"We need to take her to the hospital now."

With that, Espero immediately went to the crowd to check if it was indeed Sam or not. When he took a good look, he wasn't mistaken to see Sam lying on the floor, unconscious.

"Sam..Gosh, what happened to you?" Espero pushed the teachers to give him way. He cradled him into his arms, slapping softly her cheek to wake her up. "Sam!"

"We need to take her now to the hospital." One of the staff said.

"Y-Yeah, right, Hospital.." Espero repeated and picked her up in his arms to send her to the hospital. They gave way to them and he just prayed that nothings serious happened to her.

Sam finally woke up and she found herself in a white room. She tried to sit up, remembering what happened earlier. She was not feeling well and was about to head to the clinic to ask for some medicine. Then she blacked out. But why?

She looked around the room to see that she might be in the hospital based on the stuff on the table. On the far end, she can see Espero and a doctor. He just nodded his head to everything what the doctor was telling to him. He looked anxious while the doctor looked happy.

Now she wondered what the doctor found out about her condition.

"Oh, you're finally awake, Miss Hwang." The doctor said, smiling down at her. Espero was on the back. Forcing to let out a small smile and found a relief that she was okay now.

"Are you feeling better now, Miss Hwang?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, Doc. Much better than earlier." She said.

"That's good to know then. Then I guess you are ready to hear the good news eh?"

G-Good news?" she wondered. After she lost consciousness, a good news was what she will going to hear. Was there a good new with that? She can die if she happened to hit her head hard. Luckily, she didn't which was she thankful for.

Sam looked over at Espero, trying to send a message if he knew about this so-called good news that this doctor was saying. He was just smiling there, all force up. If he didn't like the news, maybe she wouldn't like the news too.

"Listen here, Miss Hwang. From now on you need to take care of yourself.."

Sam stopped herself from rolling her eyes? How many times did she needs to hear that? She is trying to.

"You have to avoid sleeping late at night, stay away from alcohol as Mr. Jung told me you got drunk for the past weeks." The doctor looked disappointed.

Sam glared at Espero for telling that to the doctor.

"Watch out for your diet, Miss Hwang. And extra careful because we do not want to lose a new life inside of you, aren't we?"

"Yes, of course. I do not wa—Wait a minute?" she gasped, kind of hit her what the doctor told her. "Can you repeat what you said, Doctor? A new life inside of me?"

The doctor held their hands, both she and Espero and smiled widely at them over this good news.

"Congratulations, you are pregnant."