Shopping

Lance's POV

Lance and Keith had gotten to the planet not to long ago. Lance currently was walking around looking at the list, sort of trying to avoid talking to Keith. It's not that Lance didn't want to talk to Keith, it's just that he wasn't really feeling up to talking to his crush. That would've put to much stress on him, and he was already stressed enough. He looked at Keith for a second and was pretty sure Keith was looking at him but didn't really know what to think of it, so he just pushed it to the back of his mind.

"Hey Lance?"

"Yeah?"

"What are we in charge of getting again?"

"Candles and flowers."

"Ok. How are we getting these things?"

"Even though we're not on Earth, I'm pretty sure we can find something at least close to this stuff."

"I guess your right, but what if we don't find something?"

"Then we'll have to do with what's given to us."

"Alright, I guess."

Something was off, but Lance tried not to think to much about it. He already had a lot on his mind and worrying about his crush wouldn't be good for him to ad to the pile.

/

Keith's POV

Lance was acting odd and Keith could tell he had a lot on his mind. He knew he looked worried but he couldn't help it. He knows that Lance cares about his family and probably they're traditions, so he didn't want Lance to be upset if they weren't able to find everything. He just wants Lance to be happy. Plus, he wanted to learn about this holiday also and he feels like if he can't see everything to it's full extent, he won't be able to fully understand the holiday. And right as Keith started to get really worried, he saw a hut open with something almost exactly like candles in the front.

"Lance! Look!"

Lance turned his head to the direction Keith was pointing, and his eyes lit up like fireflies. Keith thought to himself how cute he looked before he caught himself staring and quickly looked away.

"See?!"

"Awesome. Those are almost exactly like candles on Earth! Thanks Keith!"

Then Lance hugged Keith and Keith swore to God he felt Lance smelling his hair. Right when he thought that, Lance let go and headed to the hut that Keith had pointed out not long ago. Keith soon realized that he really did smell his hair and quickly became super red and super flustered. Lance soon came back with a small shopping bag in his hand.

"You alright samurai?"

"Y-yeah! Just fine!"

"Alright. If you say so."

Keith wasn't alright, but Lance didn't need to know that he was flustered at the moment. It didn't help that he had been called samurai either, but Lance didn't seem to notice and just went on looking at different huts all with all sorts of wonderful items. Soon they found another hut with flowers that were pretty close to actual flowers and bought those as well.

"We got everything, right Keith?"

"Um, yeah. I think so."

"Ok good. We can check in with everyone else soon and start heading back."

"O-ok.  Um.....Lance?"

This was a bad idea.

"Yeah?"

"When you hugged me...umm...d-did you happen to smell my hair?"