Plan B

Pidge's POV

***time travel to about 30 min earlier***

When Pidge heard That Lance and Keith hadn't come back yet, she figured they wouldn't be back for at least enough time for her to alter her plan a little bit and propose it to the right people.  Pidge's plan only changed slightly but enough to the point where she needed to tell hunk and recruit somebody else.  and she knew just the person.

"Shiro!  Just the guy i was looking for! How are ya man?"

"Good?  Do you want money or something?"

"Why would you say that?  I would never ask you for money!"

"you asked me for $36,000 in space cash three days ago."

"I see your point.  I don't need money today. No, today i need a favor."

"What's the favor?"

"I need you to get Keith to confess his love for Lance in a slightly secluded area when i give you the signal."

"That's insanely specific and strange but i am interested in why you want me to do this."

"Well....i have a plan for Keith and Lance to get together and that's one of the main things required."

"I'm suddenly very interested in this plan of yours."

"It starts when Keith and Lance get back from their erands.  I'm gonna have Hunk talk to Lance and lead him to the same area Keith is in.  Hunk is gonna tell Lance to be quite when he hears distant voices. Lance being Lance will probably listen and stay quite....hopefully.  Anyways, when their listening i'll text you.  Leave your space phone thing on vibrate.  I'll make sure no one else texts you during this window so that you know it's me.  Don't check it unless you can.  Either way tell Keith something that'll get him to confess his love for Lance.  Lance will hear, freak out for a bit and then go to Keith at some point.  They'll end up confessing and boom.  Relationship."

"I don't know if that'll work but i'm tired of seeing Keith pine his ass off so i'll give it shot."

"Yes!  You know what to do.  Text you when it's all ready"

"Roger that kiddo."

Later Pidge went and filled in Hunk and he agreed to the new plan also.  she couldn't wait for when they got back.

  "Can't they hurry up? I get that they're probably making out or something but they're taking forever."

"P-pidge! What the hell are you talking about?!"

"Oh hey Lance, Keith.  How'd your make out session go?"

"W-we weren't making out!"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say."

And so the plan begins.