Hugs-N-Stuff

Lance's POV

"W-what?!"

Lance said quite shocked. He thought Keith wouldn't notice something as small as that but here we are.

"I said-"

"I know what you said Keith."

"Then answer my question please."

"No! Of...of course not!"

"Ok ok. It was just a question. No need to yell!"

"I wasn't yelling!"

"Of course you weren't. My bad obviously."

"Why do you have to be like this anyways?!"

"Me?! I'm the one starting all the fights huh?! Well what about you?! Why are you always picking a fight with me?!"

"I'm not always picking a fight with you! Infact, it's the other way around! You're always looking for an excuse to one up me! It's not my fault I can't be like you! It's not my fault I can't be as amazing at everything as you. It's not my fault I'm worthless. It's not-"

Lance tried to continue but he knew he'd break at some point. He began sobbing uncontrollably. Trying to wipe his tears away and stop but failing miserably. Then, to his surprise, he felt a pair of arms rap around him almost in a protective manner. And as he looked up he was surprised to see that not only was Keith the one embracing him, but, he too was crying and very obviously trying to stop but failing. After a little bit, Keith stopped crying and started to speak.

"Don't ever say that you're worthless. You are so amazing in every way possible and if you were to even think about leaving the team....leaving me, I wouldn't know what to do with myself."

Those last words caught Lance's attention and he looked at Keith who looked like a dear in headlights at this moment.

"I would never leave you. You're the reason I stay."

Lance gave a weak smile and held Keith closer. Keith then slowly looked up at him and said.

"W-what? You're not kidding? Like you're serious?"

Lance just nodded his head and looked in Keith's beautiful eyes. He stared into them, appreciating every inch of color they provided to make this beautiful picture of violets and dark indigos blended perfectly together. It reminded Lance of the galaxy, filled mesmerizing stars. Each one just as terrific as the next.

"Ance? Laaance. Lance!"

"What?"

"I've been calling your name for like five minutes straight. Are you sure you're alright?"

"Uh...yeah I'm-"

Just as he was talking he heard Allura's voice from his helmet (I don't know what the hologram thingy is that lets them see each other and it's like on they're wrist or in they're helmet is. But that thing)

"Are you guys don- why are you two doing hugging each other?"

Until Allura pointed it out, the two boys hadn't noticed they were still hugging each other in the middle of the street. When Allura pointed it out they both scrambled out of each other's embrace and started heating up.

"Anyways. Are you two done yet? If you need more time that's fine but, we just need an update."

"Uh, yeah. I think we're good. Right Keith?"

"Yeah. We found everything on the list."

"Ok. We'll see you at the castle! Bye!"

"Bye!"

"Bye!"

"We should start heading back right?"

"Yeah, probably."