Dimension Traveling (Various Black Butler x reader)

**unedited

"______, Are you sure this machine is stable?" Asked your trusted partner, Alex. He had soft, slightly ruffled, chocolate brown hair and piercing electric blue eyes. His face was serious, but you only giggled.

"Of course it is." You replied, your voice calm.

"But this is your first time testing the time machine on a human, are you one hundred percent positive you will be fine?" He asked with concern scribbled all over his sculpted face. You nodded, waving your hand in front of him.

"I'm sure I'll survive." You said, casually placing one foot in the swirling blue vortex, framed by silver metal bars. Alex panicked, grabbing your bag, then threw it to you. Swiftly catching the small soft bag, you opened it and checked for your belongings. "Phone, check. Cell phone charger, check. Journal and pencil, check. Four cameras, check." You mumbled. Alex tossed you a second bag, much larger, with clothes, essentials, and a sealed off space that held all of the technology needed in case something malfunctioned with the machine. "I'm ready." You said confidently. Alex looked at you, sighing, then nodded.

"Good luck ______." He said, waving to you as your beautiful (H/C) hair disappeared into the swirls of blue. "That girl's gonna get herself killed one day." He said, chuckling slightly before checking to make sure the coordinates were perfect. When they were, Alex turned around and left the room, somewhat hungry.

But when he left, the machine's screen blazed a shocking blue as many digits flew across the screen. The machine shook, sending white sparks everywhere as the coordinates changed.

London, England 1891

Were the last coordinates to appear, before the machine violently sent one last spark straight into a pile of papers, lighting them in a red fire...

ⓜⓔⓐⓝⓦⓗⓘⓛⓔ。。。

Once you had entered the blue vortex, you were brought to an endless blue space, but as you keep walking, a fearless expression planted onto your face, you reached an open door. Slowly, you stepped through it and looked around.

"This is certainly not Egypt..." You mumbled, dragging your stuff along the dark alleyway. The cool night's air chilled you, forcing you to bring out your black sweater with a bedazzled version of Ciel's family crest in the top left corner. Yes. You, a child genius since you were five, were interested in anime. You were eighteen now, already trying to invent history changing machines, but it seems as though your machine had not only brought you to a different time period, but to a different dimension as well. You could tell easily by the way things looked.

"Reminds me of Black Butler." You chuckled, walking right past a store labeled "Funtom Sweets"

Stopping, you back tracked and read the sign over and over again. "Holy shit, I'm in Black Butler..." You mumbled. Your teenage fangirl side started to show, for you grinned like an idiot as you twirled around once and squealed quietly.

"Woah, lookie here. Aren't you an odd one?" You spun around, instinctively reaching for a small dagger strapped to your thigh, hidden under a black skirt.

"Who are you?" You questioned. The man was, as politely as you could manage, ugly. With choppy split ended hair, skin covered in acne, yellowed teeth, and terrible alcohol smelling breath, you instantly knew this guy was trouble.

"The man who will take a peek under that weird garment you're wearing."

"It's Egyptian accurate garment." You huffed, kicking the man in the jaw. He was sent to the side, dirty spit coming out of his mouth, before he slammed into a brick building. The man stumbled back up, rubbing his chin as he sent venomous glares at you. You smirked, ready for anything else. He raced towards you, running in a way that made you want to laugh so hard, but you didn't for the sake of looking awesome when you win. He lunged at you, only for you to step to the side and quickly land a punch on his cheek, sending him spiraling towards a lamp post. He flailed his arms wildly before finally hitting the post.

You stretched as you waltzed up to him. He didn't move at first, everything felt quiet. It was like a scene in a movie, the one when you realize the killer isn't dead. Like being in the eye of a hurricane, the quiet before the violence returns. Yeah, you felt like that. You leaned in closer to his sprawled figure on the ground. Drool surrounded his face, a disgusting sight indeed. Suddenly, his eyes shot open as his hand went to one of your many pockets, pulling out the dagger you loved so dearly. It was an expensive dagger, passed down from generation to generation in your family. It has fiery red rubies incrested into the hilt, while the blade itself is carved from a rare diamond.

"You'll pay for that big time, sweetcheeks." His unattractive raspy voice whispered before he hopped up with surprising speed, dagger glinting in the artificial light. You sighed, and side stepped the man. You kicked your legs under him, caused him to trip. You grabbed the dagger, twirling it in your hands, then used the hilt to harshly hit his face. He passed out, letting out an inhumane grunt.

"You didn't even stand a chance." You grumbled, picking up your belongings. You turned around, only to see a man's chest blocking your path. You brought your head up slowly, your glinting eyes meeting crimson red ones.

"...Sebastian Michaelis." You mumbled, shocked that he was standing right in front of you. Not in a television screen, nor your phone, but in real life. He raised an eyebrow, curious as to how you knew his name.

"Yes, and who might you be?" He asked, his smooth voice singing melodies in your ear. You were dazed. He looked much more handsome and charming in person, and that made your heart beat faster.

"_______ ________" You said proudly. You loved your name, it sounded great, not to mention that it rolled easily off the tongue.

"If it wouldn't bother my asking, What is it that you are wearing Lady ______?" You looked down at yourself. Aside from the traditional Egyptian era clothing, the one thing that stuck out was the black sweater with the crest on it. You casually made sure it wasn't visible.

"...Clothes." You mumbled. He simply stared at you. You wanted to swoon so badly, but you knew you had to keep your cool. You would not be a noticeable fangirl like Grell.

"And what else do you know about me?" He said, his husky voice sending shivers down your spine. Should I tell him what I know? Ugh, What if I come off as a stalker? Then again, I already made him suspicious because I knew his name. Just...play along _____ You mentally coached yourself.

"Oh, nothing really." You decided that, that would be the best answer.

"Then how did you know my name, miss?"

"Ciel Phantomhive is famous here, so of course I know of his Butler." You said, acting as though you only knew Ciel because of the Funtom company. Many people in this dimension know of Ciel, the Queen's guard dog, so it wouldn't come off as weird. He raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow and opened his mouth to speak, only to be interrupted by a boy.

"Sebastian, who is this girl?" He questioned. You shifted your eyes to look at Ciel, his eyes more blue than in the anime. Your jaw dropped, you couldn't help but bring your phone out and snap a picture of the two of them.

So much for keeping your dimension traveling a secret...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You like?

First ever Black Butler love story, so tell me What you think.

Vote if ya want.