BAAALLLLSSSS [Part 2]

Seeing Alois and Claude in person seemed strange. Their presence made your whole body tense up, and subconsciously forced your guard up too. You could just sense the evil sadistic aura that swarmed around them like bees. Alois walked proudly in front Claude, a confident smile plastered onto his peach colored face, while Claude walked silently behind him. He kind of reminded you of a wall the way he didn't speak or show any kind of emotion at all, a stoic man he is. In all of the fanfictions I've read, the girl leaves a good impression on him, which inspires his kidnapping...Just gotta be bitchy-- You decided mentally.

As soon as they grew close to you, you looked away in disgust, of course you kind of admired them, but you didn't want to be kidnapped. That kind of drama just wasn't meant for you. Through gritted teeth, you unwillingly bowed and made sure not to make eye contact with them. "Welcome to the Phantomhive Manor." You huffed before straightening your back and looking away.

"A new maid? Claude, why wasn't I informed of this?" Alois' high-pitched voice asked angrily. Before Claude could answer, you interrupted.

"Why would you need to know who I am and when I arrived?" You questioned, your superior acting skills putting up a sassy facade. You crossed your arms over your chest and stared curiously at Alois.

"I asked Claude, not you." He answered back just as sassy. You liked how he matched your energy, Alois is definitely not the type to roll over and take it without biting back.

"It involves me, so I can answer." You replied calmly, voice etched with your ferocious side. You uncrossed your arms and put your hands on your hips, yet another sassy pose.

"Then who are you? I bet you're another stupid clumsy maid like the other one." He giggled as he pointed behind him at Mey-rin. In actuality, Alois does not think Mey-rin is stupid, he just wants a rise out of you.

This attracted her attention, and she seemed slightly offended and hurt at the sly comment Alois made. She observed quietly after Alois turned away, you felt you would need her help for some reason.

"Stop making assumptions and leave Mey-rin out of this." You responded calmly, but somewhat angrily.

"Answer my question." Alois demanded in his usual needy voice. It seemed unreal that you were arguing with the one guy here who would actually not hesitate to hurt you, but you knew it was happening the moment he slapped you. "Answer the question!" He yelled rather loudly. For a small guy like him, the slap was stronger then expected, you weren't prepared for such a skilled hit. The slap had made your head look to the left at a speed that should have snapped your neck right then and there, but it didn't. Mey-rin immediately reached into her maid pockets, where you assumed she kept a gun or two, while her free hand got ready to take off her glasses. You gently held your cheek in your hand, cradling it, and trying your hardest to lessen the pain. All the while you had a blank look on your face, as if you were trying to process what just happened. Oh hell no.

"I see." You stated. You didn't mumble, or yell either. You just kept a calm voice, not combined with any other kind of emotion. Alois stared at you, confusion and anger slabbered all over his face. "Hey Alois..." You mumbled, finally making eye contact. This sudden change in your attitude made Alois grow uncomfortable, but he still held on to your gaze of controlled fury like he was challenging you.

"Answer. The. Question." He growled, not caring about the blond strand of hair that went out of place as he brought his hands up to your neck, ready to strangle you. You slapped his hands away.

"How far will Claude go to save you?" You asked randomly.

"Why should I answer?" He retorted, rage emitting from him like light from a candle. "You still haven't answered me." He added while grinding his teeth together. You snapped. He was starting to get annoying, and you didn't want to hear any of his bullshit.