Punishment 0_0

You inwardly sighed before giving Baldroy a reassuring smile. Biting your lip, you turned around to face the raven haired butler. His ruby red eyes gleamed with anger which wasn't directed towards you, but to the burnt man behind you. Baldroy pulled out his cigarette nervously, eyes shining with fear.

"Well uh, ya see...I uh-" He stuttered. He's struggling with words, I'd better help him. Quickly, you laughed and rubbed the back of your neck sheepishly, drawing said butler's attention away from Baldroy to you.

"Haha oops. My bad." You giggled nervously. Time for more of your extravagant lying skills! "I guess I should've looked where I was going, sorry man." You said, referring to Baldroy as man since 'you didn't know his name.' Sebastian raised an eyebrow, surprised at the fact that you caused this mess and not him. Even so, you were surprised yourself because of the fact that he bought your lie. Aren't demons bullshit detectors? You thought to yourself.

"Is that so?" He said, voice deep and smooth, like honey. You nodded glumly, projecting fake shame. "Care to explain how you caused this mess within the time span of a mere couple of seconds?" He asked. Oh no, he's interrogating me! That means he didn't buy my lie! Fuuuuuuuuuuck. I'm dead, I'm so dead. Your mind screamed at you, awakening a slight fear to build up inside you. Keeping your cool outer exterior the same, you quickly put together a story of burning the kitchen.

"You see, I ran ahead of you only because I was very eager to make tea for the young master, and because of my eagerness, I accidently stepped on that flamethrower-" You motioned to the cooked, fire breathing machine that was currently sizzling on the ground. You mentally breathed a sigh of relief as you saw that it indeed had a button that you could've stepped on. "It spat out fire, which collided with the stove, and then exploded." You stated bluntly. You added a quick 'I'm sorry' then bowed.

Sebastian looked at you, then Baldroy. "Baldroy..." He said darkly. I guess he really didn't buy my lie...that's impressive because even I would've fallen for it. "Leave the kitchen immediately and go help Finnian tend to the garden if you will."

"Aye but I'm the chef 'ere." Baldroy stated quietly, but angrily. One look from Sebastian's piercing gaze was enough to send him running out the door like a scared eight year old.

"Now _____, I've noticed that you speak in very... interesting ways. Please explain after your punishment." He said, his eyes flashing pink. You laughed nervously, hastily scuffling backwards.

"Okay, I'll clean this mess up. That is my punishment... right?"

"Yes, but this punishment is for lying."

At an inhumane speed, he slammed your wrists above your head with one hand, making you unable to push him away. Slowly, but definitely seductively, he took off the glove of his free hand with his teeth, then casted the glove away. His hand barely touched your cheek and he made intense eye contact with you. "Lies do not sit well in the Phantomhive manor, my dear kitten." He leaned in closer, lips only a centimeter away from your own. You were shocked, paralyzed even. Oh my gawd, he's so close to me. What the hell do I do if he kisses me? Oh man oh man oh man. You mentally freaked out while you remained calm at the same time. He moved away from your lips, a sly grin gracing his features. You almost sighed in relief, only to have Sebastian lean in again.

"What are you doing-?" You asked, refraining from stuttering. He looked you up and down, eyes lingering on a little lump underneath your uniform. He took note of that, and gently reached for it. Once he touched it he knew your dagger was there.

"Analyzing you." He whispered huskily into your ear. The next thing you know, his lips locked with your own. He's kissing me...Why the hell am I enjoying it? I can't even bring myself to push him away... You snapped out of your daze as soon as he ripped away your dagger. He pulled away from your shocked form before dangling the beauty in front of you.