BAAALLLLSSSS [ Part 1]

"aLL DEM BOYS BE PERVERTS I SWEAR." You yelled angrily, throwing your hands around in frustration as you paced the unfamiliar room. There, on the foreign bed, lay an outfit that should have belonged to someone at a strip club. "WHEN I SEE THAT DAMN PERVY SPIDER I WILL KILL HIM!" You yelled, flopping onto the bed in an unstoppable rage.

About a week earlier, you were calmly washing away the filth from the dishes that you volunteered to clean after that peaceful breakfast. Stacking the last delicate plate into the beautiful golden wood cabinet, you faintly heard footsteps coming from the ballroom. Kind of heavy, seems thick and coordinated... These footsteps definitely belong to a guy. You thought as you dried your hands with a bright red hand towel. Hearing the large oak double doors open, you automatically assumed it was Baldroy, since he usually comes into the kitchen just to look for the flamethrower that you carefully hid. Currently, the fire breathing object resided under a length of three marble tiles that were slightly loose.

"Hello _____." Came the easily recognizable silky smooth voice of Sebastian. Guess I was wrong.

"Oh, hi Sebastian." You said, casually stretching your sore limbs. Sebastian's usual smile spread across his face, you know, the fake one. It always seems so sly...sinister almost.

"I came to inform you of-" He abruptly stopped his sentence as his eyes traveled behind you. Following his seemingly angry gaze, you noticed what he was staring at.

A spider.

Your heart stopped for a moment as the eight legged hairy creature looked at you with those four golden eyes. You could see your shocked expression in its eyes, its horrible mischievous eyes. Shit. You thought as the creature crawled closer to you. It was about the size of your palm, maybe bigger, with hairy fangs that you knew could contain poison. The sack was the part that sickened you, it was a disgusting addition to the already frightening spider.

You couldn't move as the black spider slowly crept up your boot. You knew Sebastian was watching, but you couldn't tell if he was waiting for his chance to kill it, or waiting for you to take its life. Either way, he wasn't helping you now. You aren't really afraid of spiders, you are simply wary of what can harm you. And they look gross. But this one didn't look so bad the closer you looked at it.

"Alright, come here." You cooed as you picked up the spider who was chilling on the leather boot. Looking at it straight in the eyes, you instantly thought of Claude. "I'll name you Sparkle." You said, intending to annoy the demon you knew you were holding. "Or how about Princess? Muffin seems nice--" You thought out loud as you giggled. You moved the hair away from your shoulder and carefully put the spider in its place. Turning back to Sebastian, you saw him glare daggers at the spider, whom seemed to be smirking at him.

"Muffin seems like a fantastic name." He said, smiling evilly. "Just don't let him anywhere near me."

"He's a girl." You stated, probably annoying Muffin even more. Sebastian grinned, a genuine one. You saw him take a deep breath, a sign that he was about to speak quickly, or for a long time.

"Ah, of course. As I was saying, we have a ball to prepare for tonight. The ball will take place tomorrow night. I have already handled the decorations, and Baldroy the food. Really, all you have to do is get ready." As he spoke, he led you towards the double doors. "Also, Ciel has kindly chosen a few gowns for you to wear, although each one requires a corset." Dammit. "We expect you to be at the ballroom at exactly eighteen hundred tomorrow along with Mey-rin, and greet the guests that arrive at the front door." He pushed open the doors and continued leading you. You were glad you understood military time. "In the meantime, find some place to hide that disgusting creature, then take all of the time you need to get dressed." He led you down a long hallway, the one that led to your room. "Make sure you look presentable, and don't hesitate to call me if you need help with your corset." With that, he opened your door and softly pushed you in. "Until then, best wishes." He said before shutting the door, leaving you alone in your room.