Bath Time .-.

You and Alois stared at one another for what felt like forever, you were slowly stockpiling fury while Alois gained confidence by the second. That damn smirk never left his face, eyes never broke eye contact either as he pranced around the oddly elegant room. The soft looking robe flopped in all directions.

"Come onn!" Alois squealed, grabbing your hand with surprising strength. You were pretty sure he crushed your delicate fingers, for you couldn't feel a thing once you pried his hand off of yours. You inspected your hand for a moment, disapproving of the purple color that began to infest it.

"Are you crazy?" You growled, subconsciously backing away, yet keeping your posture perfect in order to seem more dominate. Alois furrowed his eyebrows, face now set in a somewhat angry thinking state. "Get your wall to bathe you, cause' I'm not cleaning you. Why are you even doing this?" You added, and spun around, now intending to leave the room. You felt Alois' icy fingers grasp your right arm roughly, willing you to stay and do as he pleases, but you didn't want to. You pushed him away, positive that your arm was now as purple as your hand.

You think you pushed a bit too hard, since he fell flat on his tiny butt. The small thud he created caused you to worry about what might happen next.

"This is what I always do with my maids." Alois stated. You didn't like that. You lifted your bruised hand and arm to show to him.

"Alois, do you think this is okay? I know what you do to your other maid. Do you really think doing this is right?" He stayed silent. You approached him and gave him your arm. "Touch my arm."

He gingerly reached up to touch it, noticing you wince. He liked seeing you wince, unfortunately.

"What I do is just fine. You can ease your arm in the bath water."

"You should check your mommy issues and figure out why you can't see the wrong in what you're doing." You stated. Alois scoffed and called for his butler.

You hoped that he was calling the wall as a substitute for you, but you decided to leave quicker just in case. He could be calling him here as a death sentence for you for all you know. Claude is scary, he has so much strength that you wouldn't be surprised if he could lift the whole manor. Opening the large wooden oak doors as quickly as possible, you collided into the same chest as before, no where nearly as hard as Sebastian's though.

"Claude." You said, your voice muffled as your face was buried into his chest.

"____." He replied monotonously, gently shoving you back inside the room. You mentally groaned, then drifted back into the middle of the room, directly in front of Alois.

"I demand to be bathed by ____ and no one else." Alois stated, crossing his arms and jutting out his hip so hard that it seemed painful. One of his legs were visible.

"Well I demand to at least have a choice." You said, trying to leave the room once more, only to be stopped by the towering Claude in front of you.

You turned around again, but once more, Claude was standing right there. You turned around one last time and almost lost it when he appeared in front of you just like last time. This defied all logic, for there was no way he could possibly be in front of you in such little time, approximately .03 seconds. Your head throbbed from pain, so you tried to refrain from thinking so much.

You tried running this time, straight towards the left wall where you noticed a beautiful golden brown vanity, completed with a large, shiny mirror that was outlined in gleaming gold. Your reflection wasn't the best, your hair was a bit like a birds nest and your eyes were so wide  that you looked like a raccoon.

You rammed straight into him from paying attention to your reflection instead of focusing on escaping.

You started panicking, running around trying to get away from The Wall, but everywhere you turned he was already there. Trying to seem brave, even though it was pointless with the frightened eyes and heavy breathing, you ran to him, then ducked behind him at the last second.