DUDE YOU PEEKED ON ME.

Okay um...I kind of made the first many paragraphs pointless, but it's still entertaining. Perverts and such.

A few days of working had passed, allowing you to get to know the characters in further depth than you ever thought. One night in particular was engraved in your head.

Upon reaching your room, you collapsed onto your silver sheets. Snuggling your head against the fluffy pillow, you realized that you never changed out of your maid uniform, which was probably rising up due to your shuffling on the bed. Groaning, you forced yourself off of the bed, dragging the sheets down with you due to your laziness. You heard yourself land on the ground on all fours. You could feel your hair a little bit ruffled up, but you were positive that it looked alright. You were so set on trying to get to your wardrobe to change that you never noticed the door slightly creaked open, with a certain young male watching shamefully.

Crawling on your hands and knees from exhaustion, you finally reached your wardrobe. Too bad your sheet had trailed away, revealing your hiked up maid uniform. You didn't really care since you had tights on and no one was watching anyway.

"....Uh...." Ciel mumbled softly, face flushed with the deepest crimson it could possibly be. He couldn't even speak properly at the unintentional little show you were giving him. He originally meant to ask you if you were enjoying your stay, but when he slightly opened the door and saw you on your bed, dress pulled up, he was frozen to the spot. Ciel just couldn't pull himself to look away as you crawled on all fours towards your wardrobe, where he immediately knew you were about to change. His lip quivered, face even more red, as you got ready to change.

You ran your fingers through your _____ locks, sighing lightly. "Where are the nightgowns?" You mumbled, searching through all of the beautiful dresses neatly lined up. "Are they up here?" You questioned. "Hmm...Are they down here?" You asked yourself, bending down to see if there were some hidden underneath the wardrobe. "Didn't think so."

Ciel, quietly put his left hand on his nose, trying so hard to stop his sudden nosebleed, but failed as he saw you bend down. He gasped as he felt a new feeling he had never felt before. Eyes wide, he looked down and saw that his...PICKLE...was standing up. He could not longer take being so creepy and turned around out of respect, only to be met with a pair of crimson red eyes.

"Young master, may I ask why you are peeking at Lady ______ so late at night?" Ciel flushed, turning away hoping so badly that his butler didn't see his red face and nosebleed.

"What the bloody hell are you talking about Sebastian?" Ciel asked angrily, avoiding eye contact.

"I noticed you were breathing quite heavily while staring intently through her door, what could possibly be so intriguing-" He stopped talking as he caught a glimpse of you through the ajar door. Slowly, a light pink dust crept up to his face, eyes slightly wider as he saw you trying on some random kitten ears. "I see..." Sebastian then turned away out of respect for you as well.

While searching for your nightgown, you stumbled across some black kitten ears, which fit perfectly on your head. "Haha, meow." You giggled before finally finding a silky blue nightgown that went a little bit lower than your knees. Slipping that on, you belly flopped the bed and relaxed.

That's when you noticed your slightly opened door.

"Oops." You mumbled. Getting up to close the door, you heard familiar voices. "Hm?" You decided to peek through the door as you heard your name mentioned in the conversation. The proximity of your noise alerted them and they both turned back around.

"What the fUCK." You shrieked as you saw two pairs of eyes staring back at you. One sapphire blue, the other ruby red. Anger coursed through you as you opened the door, causing the two males to fall to the ground. "DUDE, YOU PEEKED ON ME."

They scrambled up, both their faces red as they stared at your angry form. "This is a misunderstanding, we would never invade your privacy-" Ciel started, but was cut off by you.

"I believe you. I hope neither of you break that trust during my employment here." You somewhat yelled. "Well, I'd like to retire for night if you will." You said, flames visible in your eyes as you shut the door. Ciel turned to Sebastian.

"Isn't it peculiar how she speaks so differently one moment, then normally the next?"

"Quite peculiar, my lord. Do you want me to keep an eye on ____?"

"Absolutely."

Back in your room, you laid down to rest.

"I can't be sure they didn't peek, but I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt..." You grumbled, falling asleep.

The next day, you woke up to the sound of knocking on your door. "Come in." You said, sleepily rubbing your eyes. In came Sebastian...

"Good morning Lady _____, It's time to get up for your training." He said, acting just a little bit awkward as you got out of bed. You chose to not be mad at them and completely ignore last night.

"Okay, I'll get ready." You said, which quickly made him leave the room, he even made sure the door was fully closed as to stop his temptations. Taking your bath, which you prepared yourself, you then slipped on your maid uniform and performed your other hygienic needs. You looked at your phone, "All of that took ten minutes?" You laughed, then left the room after tucking your phone in your boots that came with the uniform for easy reach.

"I see you're ready." Sebastian's honey like voice rang in your ears. You nodded and followed closely behind him as he began walking down the seemingly already polished corridor. "I apologize about last night-"

"Just forget about that, alright? The sooner I forget, the less likely I am to be a grumpy mess all day." You grinned. "So, what do I start off with boss?" He stared quizzically at you.

"Boss?"

"Yeah, you're giving me orders. Technically, you're my boss, and since Ciel is your boss I'll just stick to calling him young master or my lord." You smiled. Sebastian smiled gently. "Hey, what if we all just hang out today? I mean, I could prepare some special food and you could set up a table for everyone in the garden. We could surprise Ciel together!" You cheered.

The word together made strange churning motions appear in Sebastian's stomach. He ignored it and nodded. "I'll begin the preparations immediately." He smiled as you grinned and hugged him.

"I have a feeling that this is gonna be fun." You said. Much to Sebastian's disappointment, you let go and left off to the kitchen. Did I really just hug Sebastian...? He was so warm...I actually feel like hugging him again...weird. You thought to yourself as you looked for something special for a breakfast outside.

"I got it." You snapped your fingers and got started.

-time skip-

"For today's breakfast we have a Breakfast Crumble, which is basically apples and apricots with a honey oat crumble, yoghurt and a sweet raspberry puree. We also have Cranberry Almond Caramel Pancakes served with chocolate chip scones and Earl Grey tea." You stated cheerfully. The table was already set, with everyone who lived in the manor sitting and waiting patiently for the food to be passed out. Ciel's eye gleamed at the sweets while the servants mouth's watered.

"I've never heard of some of those dishes, are they delectable?" You nodded at Finny's question and served the food. You were happy the servants actually got to eat with Ciel for once, they added more laughs instead of a serious time. Ciel tried the pancakes first, his eye shined as he continued to eat the food.

"This is wonderful ______, where did you learn how to cook like this?" Five minute videos on YouTube... Sebastian gave you a confused glance, reading your mind.

"I learned myself. Books can be really helpful." You lied, making the butler raise his eyebrow.

For the next hour, you all enjoyed the food you made, laughing because of how funny the servants are. I'd better not get used to this, I have to leave at some point...