Christmas Special!!

This chapter is completely cut off from the actual story, so just sit back and enjoy my stupidity in writing. Merry Christmas!

Also if you do not celebrate this event for religious reasons I deeply apologize in advance, and think that you should skip this chapter if needed. Don't be offended please.
(((( ;°Д°))))
-Mia

"The struggle is real..." You mumbled, sweat beginning to form on your forehead as you rocked back and forth, trying to get Alois to hit the right spot.

"I'm so close ____, just a little more to the left." Alois said, nervously staring into your eyes for a moment, before looking away.

"Almost...there..." You said, staring at Alois' hands intently as they moved at a quick pace.

"GOT IT." Alois cheered, hopping off the ladder that you were supporting for him, his blonde hair bouncing slightly as he landed on his feet. You had to rock the ladder in order for Alois to get the star on the Christmas tree correctly, and trust me, it wasn't as easy as you thought it would be.

In fact, as soon as you walked into the ballroom, you knew it would be anything but easy. Simply for the fact that both the Phantomhive manor, and the Trancy manor are very rich, so guess what they did.

They combined their money to buy one enormous tree for a party they're both hosting. It's so huge that it was a wonder it could fit in a box, and even then, you wonder how the hell they got that box through those double doors.

That's how big it was.

Sebastian and Claude, using their amazing demon skills, managed to wrap up the tree with gold and silver ribbons that intertwined in elegant twirls around the beautiful white pine needles of the fake tree. Ciel, who struggled with the height of the beauty in front of him, somehow got multiple bright red ornaments to scatter the tree, with a gold letter "T" on some of them, and the others having a silver letter "P".

Alois, who with your help, got a large, shiny, silver star on the exact tip of the tree, and it was so perfect that you were momentarily mesmerized.

"Milady, we must get the lights on before the guests arrive." Sebastian said huskily, as usual. The way he spoke almost didn't faze you anymore, almost.

He held many untangled white wires, with unlit mini lightbulbs lining it in his hands, not allowing it to trail onto the ground. You nodded and wiped your hands on your maid uniform before taking one long wire from him.

You started off at the bottom, slowly wrapping the wire in between the pine needles, but soon, the tree reached a height that you could not get to without somehow becoming a human giraffe.

"Claude give me a boost." You ordered sweetly, glancing at Claude for a moment. He replied with a serious nod and walked over to you, a gold ladder in his hands.

"____!" Mey-rin called out, running out of the kitchen holding a large burnt ham. "Baldroy accidentally used his flamethrower again, yes he did!" She continued, running dangerously fast over to you. You groaned.

"I thought I hid that thing well..." You mumbled, until suddenly, you felt a hot chunk of ham slap your face.

"I'M SO SORRY ____!" Mey-rin cried out, her currently trying to get off of the floor. "I-I couldn't very well see the ladder Claude held!" She explained, stumbling over herself to try and get to you. You waved her off, ham dominating your face. She ran out of the ballroom in a hurry.

Ciel immediately ran over to you, and because puberty did well to his sixteen year old, now muscular arms, he managed to lift the heavy ham off of you with ease.