HOLUPHOLUPHOLUP

After having tea with everyone, you took it upon yourself to ask how long you've been there.

"Less than a week, I'm not quite sure," replied Claude. As Claude got up to put away the dishes, you stood up as well.

"I think you should all go rest, I'll help Claude pick up the mess."

"Oh ____ that's really not necessary, you're a guest now," said Alois.

"Annnd I used to be a prisoner. Things change and guests can clean. I want to help out."

Alois stood up and gave you a hug before staring intently at you. "Miss ____, I intend to marry you. Nobles do not clean."

Your jaw absolutely dropped.

"You are quite bold, Lord Trancy." You laughed, expecting him to laugh, too. He did not. He was being serious. But in the end he let you help Claude clean, and Hannah went to her quarters to ponder about what the hell has gotten into her master. She feared nobody has a change of heart so quickly, and that she may be in for a beating once you have left.

"So Claude, do you think Alois really intends to try and marry me or was that a joke?" You began piling dishes onto your arm to carry to the kitchen. It was quite a hefty pile.

"Absolutely. I've never heard him so serious." Claude also piled dishes on his arm, double checking to make sure he had more than you.

"It's so soon to think about that, don't you think?" You asked, noticing him trying to pile more than you. You quickly added more dishes to be better than him.

"There's no shame in seeing a future with someone. Especially someone like you." Claude paused, at that moment having more dishes than you. He looked at you for a long moment, and it felt really intimidate for some reason. You reached over to his arm and gently placed it under his pile of dishes. He didn't notice. "I also wanted to apologize to you as well."

"For what?" You asked, discreetly lifting all of his plates onto you at once.

"For hitting you with an entire tree." Yep, that is an excellent reason to apologize. You began walking to the kitchen, now carrying all the plates and Claude still hasn't noticed.

"It's okay. I did make your limbs limp." He chuckled at you. "And I'LL DO IT AGAIN." You added as a warning before disappearing into the kitchen. That's when he noticed you had all the dishes and quickly hurried after you with a slight smile on his face.

I'm the kitchen, he quickly found you and placed his hands under yours to help you support the plates. Touching your hands made several butterflies dance in his stomach and he couldn't control it. Having never felt this, he wanted to pull away but he also wanted to stay. He began to realize why everyone seemed so fascinated by you.

"I should really be heading back to my master." You mentioned after a period of eye contact with Claude.

He paused for a moment, golden eyes glimmering under the soft kitchen lighting. "I'll lead you back to the Phantomhive manor, but know that His Highness shall try and try again until you are his." He finished, cold hand gently grabbing yours. You looked at him, awestruck.

It was then that Sebastian burst through the door, face so angry that if looks could kill, everyone would be dead.

"I'm here to save you ____!" He exclaimed, breathing heavily. You looked down at his ankle, which had two small hands wrapped around it. Grell...You thought to yourself. "Bastard." Sebastian growled, not bothering to stay polite like he normally does. Before you could react, Sebastian's fist was in Claude's head, flinging him across the room and into the pots and pans hanging from the walls.

Sebastian rolled up his sleeves, but before he could go and assault Claude, you jumped in front of him.

"BRUH. I ALREADY SAVED MYSELF."