This is Awkward

Sebastian stared at you, anger slowly replaced with confusion, and then realization. His sleeves slowly slid down back to his wrists as his arms fell limp beside him, obviously not believing you in the slightest way.

"Wait...no...impossible." Sebastian muttered, looking at the passed out blonde male that was resting on the tiled floor, then at Claude, who was emerging out of the depths of the water as though he were a majestic merman.

"It's entirely possible idiot." Claude growled as he ran his fingers through his wet hair, one hand resting on his hip. You stared at him for a moment, somewhat shocked at the way he looked. His usual suit now clung to his seemingly athletic physique, showing off his nicely toned biceps and his hidden six pack. His glasses must've drifted off in the bath somewhere, since he didn't have them on, and it was then that you really got to see how amazing his golden eyes were. They shone like the sun itself! "My sincerest apologies ____, I had no idea that the Phantomhive's butler would choose to spoil the moment when it was clearly not necessary." He shot Sebastian the most frightening glare you have ever seen as he spoke, bowing to you at the same time.

"I would've never thought that an emotionless man such as yourself would dare to oppose the orders of your master the way you did..." Sebastian replied, and after putting some puzzle pieces together mentally, he continued speaking, quite cockily you might add. "Have you grown feelings for the young lady?" He teased. Grell groaned in pain behind Sebastian, but you ignored it.

Claude looked away, hiding the small pink blush that tinted his cheeks, and spoke. "Of course not, I didn't disobey any orders. A sweet lady such as ____ brought out a kinder side to Lord Trancy." He said, blush somehow gone.

"So now you refer to her as just ____? Where are your formalities as a butler?" Sebastian continued to provoke him. This is getting interesting...You thought to yourself as Claude got up. His suit became undone slightly where his neck is, revealing a  wonderfully defined chest.

Your eyes widened to the size of saucers.

"Holy shit." You whispered as your eyes lingering around his messier appearance. Claude noticed it but didn't say anything, as he was too preoccupied with Sebastian.

"I can simply sense that she does not enjoy formalities, and completing my job as a butler, I decided to have her enjoy her time around me as though we have known each other for years by acting in a manor that she prefers." Claude replied, not paying any attention to you.

"Guys?" You said, noticing things getting a little too heated.

"If she did not tell you directly that she'd rather have you speak to her in a non-formal way, then you must speak and treat her as you would a usual guest. Butler's code." Sebastian answered calmly, although the fury in his eyes was easily seen and very well projected throughout the room.

"Um, guys?" You said louder.

"Just leave us be, Sebastian, I shall return ____ in a short while." Claude replied, voice showing complete and utter annoyance.

"I can take her home with me." Sebastian said, not even glancing at you.

"Fuck it I'm just gonna walk home." You stated, walking out the room.

Sebastian twitched.

"BASSY WHYY ARE YOU SO INTERESTED IN HER AND NOT MEEEE? SHES NOT EVEN HERE ANYMORE." Grell said as he somehow got up from the, supposed, pain he was enduring. He raged on, continuously punching Sebastian, even though it seemed like the raven-haired butler was unaffected by all of the punches.

Sebastian and Claude looked around and noticed that you were indeed gone.

"This is just..." Sebastian paused for a moment and sighed. "...An absolute mess." He finished, and for once, Claude nodded in agreement.

The guys catch up to you and you see this as an opportunity to set things straight.

All three men were sitting down, well, Grell was swooning on Sebastian's lap as Sebastian struggled to tear him off, Claude just sitting there in awkward silence. That's as normal as it's going to get...You thought to yourself.

"Now, first things first." You started off, witnessing as Grell quickly moved away from Sebastian to sit just a bit closer to you. "Sebastian, I want my dagger back." You said so seriously that you surprised yourself. If he didn't give it back, you were willing to fight for it. It meant too much for you to lose it.

"Stealing from a guest? Where are your formalities as a butler Sebastian?" Claude mocked him.

"Clever, but don't start a fight now." You said, not even giving Claude a second glance. Sebastian reached into his tailcoat pocket, which was much larger then expected, and then pulled out your precious weapon. "Thank you." You said as you gently took it away and subconsciously lifted up your dress to attach it back to the strap where it belonged. You noticed all of the guys faces were a pinker shade then they were a few seconds ago, but you chose to ignore it.

"Alright, now-" You suddenly stopped as you felt the most painful feeling ever. Your heart beat sped up to the point where it throbbed in your ears, your blood felt as though it was heating up, causing sweat to immediately form on your forehead. Your vision grew hazy, your body felt limp and sore, your throat became so dry and scratchy that you felt as though breathing would kill you. You coughed and before you knew it, you were collapsed onto the ground, withering in absolute torture.

"____!" You heard Sebastian say, but it sounded distant, as though he were miles away. You felt small hands grab your shoulders, a mop of red hair showing up in the little vision you still had. You moved your head, choked cries of pain escaping your lips. The world spun around you, making you feel nauseous and light-headed, you could barely see the outline of Claude as he moved frantically to help you.

You felt your heartbeat slow down far too much, you felt your muscles and organs beginning to fail on you, you felt your breathing become even more shallow. You couldn't keep your eyes open anymore, it was a struggle to do even that small movement. It was then that you knew exactly what was happening.

I've been here for too long...

Everything went black.

..

...Okay so I wanted to take the time to give a shoutout to Rosie_The_Death_Pig 's new story "Such Innocence." Give her a good old follow and vote for her story!

...Maybe shoutouts should become a regular thing on this story, idk what do you guys think?

...GOODBYE FELLOW HUMANS.