Chapter Two

Here it is finally! I'm writing on my phone so bare with me here!

Also, dedicated to Kaytlin Pockels aka KaytlingFrost (tell me I got your last name right this time, Kaytlin!) because she is amazing and guessed the song at the end of the last chapter and I love her unruly, ginger hair :D

//////////

Chapter Two

Taylor Tuom

"Michael?"

"Taylor?"

"What the hell are you doing here?" I grinned as we both stood up and embraced each other in a hug.

"I'm here for an interview," he responded. "What about you? And what's with all the bottled water?"

"Interview?" My eyebrows scrunch together. "Oh shit, are you in that band?"

"What? Yeah, I'm in a band," he answered. "Are you thirsty or something?"

I then remembered the water bottled I dropped. I bent down to pick them up at the same time Michael did. He grabbed three and I grabbed three.

"These are for you and your band," I tell him, leading him towards the board room. "And what the hell, I didn't know you were in a band."

"You don't exactly talk to any of us in Australia anymore," he responded, causing my stomach to churn with guilt.

"You know I couldn't after..." I trailed off.

"I know," he replied, understanding clear in his voice.

"Have you, um, seen him?" I question slowly.

"Uh-"

"Michael, dude, how long does it take to piss?" a new voice, one I didn't know, interrupted.

My eyes met a pair of hazel ones. The nameless boy had a beanie over his head and a Fall Out Boy t-shirt with holes in it on his body. He was actually quite cute, but I pushed the thought away since he was in a rising band.

"Ashton, this is Taylor," Michael introduced.

"Hi." I smile awkwardly, unable to shake hands or wave since my hands were full.

"Hey." He nodded. "Do I know you? You seem familiar."

"Um, yeah, I don't know," I reply.

The bloke just shrugged his shoulders, then walked the rest of the way with us to the board room. Ashton opened the door, allowing me in first, then Michael, and finally himself.

"What took you so long, babe?" Sheryl asked as I was putting the bottled waters on the table. Michael did the same, taking one for himself and tossing one to Ashton.

"I ran into Michael," I told her. "We used to be good mates in high school."

"Ah, small world," she responded. "Now boys, tell me, where is the rest of your band?"

"They're actually on their way-" Ashton was cut off as the door opened, revealing a familiar olive skinned boy, then another. My eyes widened as he was the last person I thought I'd see on this planet.

"Oh shit," I heard Michael whisper.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," I groaned.

"Taylor!" Sheryl squealed.

"Sheryl, I apologize for my last remark and also for any others in advance," I speak. "But Luke Hemmings, where the fuck have you been?"

////////