Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Five

Taylor Tuom

"Wow," is all I can muster as Kaytlin tells me what went down between her and Louis.

"Yeah," she says quietly. "I'm really going to miss you."

Let me just take you back an hour earlier.

//////

"I'll call you when you can come and get me," I say, kissing Luke's cheek as I get out of his car.

We wave each other goodbye, before he drives off down Kaytlin's road. I walk up her steps, ringing the doorbell. She answers a few seconds later, then rushes me inside.

"Where are you parents?" I ask, sitting on the sofa (A/N: ON THE SOOOOOOFA).

"Grocery shopping," she replies.

"What were you so urgent about on the phone?" I ask, taking off my shoes and kicking my feet up on the matching leather ottoman.

"I talked to Louis last night."

My smile drops. "What did he have say?" I growl, thinking of the boy band member who broke my best friend's heart.

"We may have made up," she sheepishly replies.

"Aw, that's good," I say, relieved for her and the baby. "I'm glad things worked out for ya. So is he gonna move down here to help raise Mini Kaytlin?"

"Okay, first of all: I'm betting on a boy. Second of all: There's more I have to tell you," she replies.

"Okay?"

"Louis asked me to move in with him."

"Oh, so he bought a place down here?" I smile widely.

"No, Tay." She shakes her head.

"Aw, Melbourne?" I pout. "Well, at least we're in the same country."

"Taylor, Louis wants me to move in with him in England," Kaytlin states.

My giddy expression falls. "What?"

"I'm moving to-"

"No, I heard you."

"I'm sorry."

"No, don't be," I sigh. "It's what's best for Mini Kaytlin."

"Mini Louis," she corrects. "And yes, it is what's best."

"How did you manage to make up?" I ask.

"He called and basically confessed how big of an asshole he'd been when I told him I was pregnant and told me he wants our little family together and that he loves me," she explains.

"Aw," I coo. "So cute."

"Yeah." Her cheeks flame red.

"How did your parents take it?" I question.

"They don't know yet."

"Oh, my."

If I knew Kaytlin's parents (and I did), they weren't going to take this well. They're very religious and believe in certain, specific values. You couldn't imagine their horror when they found out their only daughter was pregnant.

I bet they'll freak when they find out her plans to move to the UK. They believe in marriage before sex, so I bet they'll demand Louis and her marry just because of the unwed pregnancy. I'm not sure Louis and Kaytlin would object, but it was in my beliefs that you did not have to marry someone just because you're having a child together. Not my life, though, so I have no say in the matter.

"Wow," is all I can muster as Kaytlin tells me what went down between her and Louis.

"Yeah," she says quietly. "I'm really going to miss you."

"I'll miss you, too, Kay," I whine, hugging my best friend tightly. "I'm going to fly out a week before you're due just so I'm there."

"You're the best."

"I know."

///////

Very short and boring, I know, but Kaytlin and Louis made up so yayayayay. I ship Laytlin so hard.

Anyway, if you haven't checked out my new story This Year's Love // Michael Clifford, then definitely do! It's worth the read, I promise.

ANYWAYS,

COMMENT AND VOTE AND VOTE AND COMMENT ILY