Chapter Twenty-Two

I HAVE HIT 3K ON OBLIVION. I WANT TO THANK NOT ONLY GOD BUT JESUS. I'D LIKE TO THANK LUKE HEMMINGS FOR BEING MY INSPIRATION FOR THIS FANFIC AND I ALSO WANT TO THANK MY MAIN HOES GABBY AND BECCA FOR BEING BESIDE ME THROUGH THIS JOURNEY. I WANT TO THANK ALL THE FANS WHO HAVE VOTED AND READ EVERY SINGLE TIME AND ALSO MY BABY MICHAEL CLIFFORD. HE'S MY WORLD. I LOVE YOU MIKEY. THANK YOU AMERICA AND OTHER SUPPORTING COUNTRIES. ALSO THANK YOU TO THE LADIES WHO MY CHARACTERS ARE BASED OFF OF. I LOVE YOU ALL AND WOW I'M THE HAPPIEST 17 YEAR OLD GIRL EVER. THANK YOU SO MUCH

///////

Chapter Twenty-Two

Taylor Tuom

"It smells weird," Luke comments as we step off the plane into home territory.

"You smell weird," Kaytlin retorts, pushing past the two of us and hurrying towards the airport doors.

"I am not as use to this weather as I used to be," I admit, wiping my forehead with the back of my hand.

"At least you're dressed appropriately," Luke replies, lacing our free hands.

"Hardly," I say. "Should've worn shorts instead of capris."

"You'd have frozen back in the US," he chuckles.

I shrug. "Worth it."

We finally make it inside the air conditioned airport, passing by people who are in (or not) a hurry to wherever they're going. After going through all the security and technicalities of an airport, we finally make it to the front exit.

"I think I see my mom," Kaytlin says. "I'll DM you later."

I wave at her, agreeing to the DM. Since we're back in Australia, our phones do not work here. That meant we'd have to get new SIM cards and phone plans.

"Are you sure you don't want to move in wi-"

"Luke," I warn him.

"Sorry, sorry," he sighs.

We walk towards the place Kaytlin had gone a few minutes before. I see my parents immediately, dropping my carry on and speed walking towards them. I immediately envelop the two in a tight hug, making up for two years apart.

"Welcome home," my dad says, kissing my head.

I close my eyes tightly, embracing the hug. Home at last.

///////

"I don't like him, Taylor," my mother speaks sternly.

"Mum, what's in the past is in the past," I sigh, poking at the poultry and potatoes on my plate. "Forgive and forget."

"Most certainly not forgive and forget!" my father booms, setting his cup down on the mahogany table angrily.

"I'm an adult. I can make whatever decisions I choose," I state. "You either live with them or you don't. I know we've been apart for two years and I've missed you guys dearly. But if you cannot accept the choices I make then I might as well go back to Seattle and not have come at all."

"Honey, don't be so irrational," my mother smoothly says. "You'll be living here."

"Not if you guys are going to continuously reprimand me and my choice on who I love," I firmly reply.

"I will try to get use to it," my dad says, but my mother seemed wary.

"Mum?" I raise an eyebrow.

She hesitantly nods. "I will do my best to accept your decisions."

"Good."

//////

"I miss you," Luke whines.

"I just saw you earlier," I reply over the phone, chuckling.

"That doesn't make me miss you any less," he says.

"I miss you, too," I sigh. "My parents are driving me crazy."

"Why?"

"I'll tell you some other time," I lie. I didn't really want to tell him because it'd probably hurt his feelings.

"Okay, baby," he replies, then a short silence follows. "I really want to make out with you right now."

I roll my eyes. "Okay, bub. I think it's time that you get some sleep."

"Alright, you too," Luke says.

"I will."

"I love you."

I smile, staring down at my childhood pet (Fleece, a twelve year old, Persian cat). I run my fingers through her white fur.

"Yeah," I finally say. "I love you, too, you big boob."

//////////

I KNOW THIS WAS SUPER SHORT AND IT SUCKED BUT IT WAS BOUND TO SUCK BECAUSE TAYLOR'S PARENTS SUCK AND BLAH AND I REALLY WANTED TO GET THIS INEVITABLY BORING CHAPTER OUT OF THE WAY

THANKS FOR 3K BTW I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

Sorry for not updating as often. School has been hectic and lame and I already hate it.

Comment here if you're #Classof2016 because you're a bro.

OKAY NIGHT GUYS LOVE YOU ❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘

VOTE AND COMMENT PLS I LOVE YOU