Chapter Eleven

Hi, please don't forget to vote and comment! I hate to be that author, but if you haven't voted, please go back and vote! It would mean the absolute world to me!

Taylor's outfit above or to the right, depending on what device you're using to read this!

Chapter Eleven

Taylor Tuom

I hadn't realized how quickly the month went by, but before I knew it, it was a week until Luke and his bandmates left. I hardly saw any of them, much less Luke, since school had gotten pretty busy because finals are coming up. I've also been doing a lot of work at So Teen!, which mostly included some practice editing that Sheryl assigned me. On top of all that, my shifts at the diner I worked at were picking up because I needed the money to fly back home for Christmas.

Today, though, is Saturday. I didn't have school or work or anything to be done at So Teen! I was going to study until Kaytlin talked me into going to see a film with her, Louis, and (after I invited him) Luke. I don't know what we are seeing yet. I just hope it's a comedy or a horror film. Romances are too cheesy for me.

"Are you almost ready, Tay?" Kaytlin asks from outside my closed bedroom door. "They're going to be here soon."

"Yeah, hold on," I respond, applying one last coat of mascara.

I check out my outfit once more in the mirror, then grab my purse and toss my Samsung Galaxy into it (iPhones are so overrated). By the time I reached Kaytlin and I's shared living room, she was impatiently standing by the door with my car keys in her hand.

"You took too long, so I'm driving," she says.

"I thought they were picking us up?" I ask.

"Me too," Kaytlin says, "but they had a trail of paparazzi following them. Louis decided it'd be best if we met at the cinema instead."

"Okay." I nod. "Can I have my car keys now?"

"No, I'm driving," she declares, pulling open the front door.

I roll my eyes, giving up because I didn't want to argue with her about driving. She wasn't a bad driver by any means, in fact, she was too cautious of a driver ("Oh my God, a turtle! Let me get out and get it across the street.").

Thankfully, we arrived at the cinema no less than ten minutes later. I wasn't too sure with what film we were seeing still and I only hoped it wasn't something corny. I didn't want to waste ten dollars on a terribly made film.

"Guess who," someone mysteriously speaks, covering my eyes from behind me.

"Hm, Zac Efron?" I joke.

"Bruce Wayne, actually," the male responds.

I turn around, chuckling at Luke's antics, when a certain shiny object on his nose catches my attention.

"You got your nose pierced?" I screech.

He shrugs. "Thought I'd try something new."

"Oh my," I reply, reaching up to touch the ring on his nose. "Looks like it probably hurt. Did it?"

"Not as much as my lip," he admits. "Anyway, where's Kaytlin?"

"She walked in with me," I say, looking around the lightly packed cinema. "Don't know where she's scurried of to. Where's Louis?"

Luke shrugs. "Same as Kaytlin."

We both roll our eyes, then decide we might as well get our tickets for the film we are seeing. We aren't just going to sit around and wait for Louis and Kaytlin to turn back up.