Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Luke Hemmings

I woke up to a very unpleasant light shining in my eyes, only to realize I wasn't in my bedroom. Shortly after, though, I remembered staying the night with Taylor. I smile, rolling over and wrapping my arm around her sleeping body.

"Luke," she murmurs.

I open my eyes again, looking down at her. "You're awake?"

"Mhm," she hums.

"Go back to sleep," I say, nuzzling my face in her hair.

"I'm already up. I can't," she replies.

"It's only seven," I tell her, looking at the clock on the night stand.

"I usually wake up around seven."

"Why?" I ask, looking down at her as she looks up at me.

"I don't know. I usually have to be awake for school and work and stuff," she replies.

I lean down, ready to kiss her, when she puts her hand on my face and pushes me away.

"What was that for?" I pout.

"You have terrible morning breathe," Taylor states.

I roll my eyes. "Well let's go brush our teeth so I can kiss you."

"We can't do much of that today," she says, "because I have to work."

I groan, letting my head fall back on the mattress as Taylor gets up from the bed. I watch her as she opens up her closest door.

"What time do you have to work?" I ask.

"Ten," she replies.

"You have plenty of time!" I declare.

"I need to shower and make breakfast for my boyfriend," she shoots back from somewhere in her closet.

"Boyfriend?" I repeat.

"Um, I meant... you," she says. "Not boyfriend, sorry. It slips."

I get up from the bed, making my way to her walk-in closet. She's standing in only her bra and pajama shorts, the shirt she had on at her feet instead.

"Oh, sorry." I blush at her back.

Taylor turns around, putting her hands on her hips. "I think I'm gonna call off work," she says, clearly not as uncomfortable with this situation as I was.

"Y-you should," I say.

"What's wrong?" Taylor frowns. "Is it because I called you my boyfriend? I really didn't mean to."

"No, it's not that. You just don't have a, um, shirt on," I explain.

Her cheeks immediately turn a deep shade of crimson. "Oh."

She proceeds to reach for the t-shirt on the ground, pulling it back over her head. I watch her body as she does so and I refrain from literally jumping her bones.

"C'mon, Lucas," Taylor says, walking past me and grabbing my hand.

She leads me to the bathroom, then bends down to grab something out of the bottom drawer. Literally, she bends down in front of me. I swear she's doing this all on purpose.

"Here," she says as she stands back up and hands me a toothbrush in it's packaging still.

"Thanks."

We brush our teeth together, taking turns spitting into the sink. Once done, we both trek to the kitchen.

"Is Kaytlin not home?" I ask.

"She texted me last night that she was staying at Louis' and going to work from his place, so no," Taylor replies.

"Good."

I grab her waist, pushing her up against the counter. I dip my head down and, finally, connect our lips. Her lips perfectly cooperate well with mine and she runs her fingers through the hair on my head. Before I can even think of our tongues touching, she pulls away.

"You hungry?" she asks, walking towards the fridge and purposely swaying her hips.

"Yes," I growl, "but not for food."

I turn her body around and push her up against the fridge, attacking her lips with my own. I press my tongue to her teeth, waiting for her to oblige to my request. When she does, I don't hesitate to push my body into hers harder.

"Luke," she breathlessly speaks as my lips make contact with her jaw.

"What?" I ask, trailing kisses down her neck.

I'm met with silence as Taylor tugs my face up to her, staring into my eyes. She pecks my lips once more, then steps away.

I groan, leaning my head against the fridge where she was before. "You're going to be the death of me."

"Gladly," she giggles. "Now: breakfast."

////////

Taylor and I were cuddled up on the couch watching a pirated film. I think it was called The Fault In Our Stars, but honestly, I was too busy kissing Taylor to notice. She was trying to watch the movie, but I refused to.

"Luke," she giggles. "I'm trying to watch this movie."

"Okay," I say, ignoring her request for me to stop.

"Stop," Taylor says, pulling her face away and getting a look at me.

"What?" I frown.

"You're unusually horny today," she says.

"It's not unusual," I state. "And I just really want to make out with my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend, eh?" Taylor raises an eyebrow as she says this.

I lean into her, placing a kiss on her neck. "Yes," I say, "my girlfriend; the only girl I need."

That basically seals the deal as Taylor's lips crush into mine. She pulls me onto her on the couch, her body settling as I hover above her.

"Girlfriend," she breathlessly whispers, "and boyfriend."

"Let's not focus on the labels," I say as I suck on a spot on her neck.

"Not," she pauses to let out a low moan, encouraging me more, "focusing."

An hour later we're actually finishing the movie. Taylor cried while I held her. She made me promise to never get cancer and I did, because, really, it didn't run in my family or anything.

We then fell asleep on the couch in each other's arms. My last conscience thought scaring me.

I'm falling for this girl so hard and I only have four days left here.

////////

Okay, so there's some cutesy, coupley stuff for you. Basically, Luke is super horny. Typical boy.

Okay, so I'm a Michael girl, guys, and this whole Chrissy chick thing makes me v sad so I decided to write this.

OH! And how great was the Amnesia music video???? OH MY GOSHHHH.

Bit of a filler, but I'm sure you enjoyed all the kissy stuff. Anyway, we need a ship name for them. Tuke? Laylor? I think I like Laylor, but if you have any other ideas, let me know! Or comment which you like best.

Byeeeeee ✌️