Chapter One

Kissing Sam is still in my mind. Our first kiss. It wasn't rushed. It was right but it wasn't after words.  Sam hasn't talked to me in days. We got in a stupid argument that just got worse.

"I'm just trying to help you Sam!"

"I don't need help Colby. I'm not some charity case. I can do things on my own!"

"No you can't Sam. And you know that. You can barley walk anywhere with that pathetic leg of yours!"

"Well maybe if you didn't cause me so much fucking pain I wouldn't have this injurie because I wouldn't of even ran away in the first place! I ran away because of you! I fucking hate you Colby!" He screams and walks off. I stand in the living room shocked and don't move.

"Colby? Are you okay?" I hear Corey asks.

"I'm fine." I say holding back tears. I turn around and head to my bedroom locking the door behind me.

Sam hasn't talked to me since. It's been a week since our fight and a week and half since our first kiss. I don't know what to do right now.

I have tried talking to Sam but he won't talk to me. It's currently Midnight and everyone is asleep. I can't though. Sam has been on my mind.

It's made me think about the prank I pulled, how he changed, how he ran away, got put into a coma and it was because of me. Once I was getting better he had to bring it up again.

Not noticing I was crying until now I wrap myself into a ball and pull the covers over my head not caring that my cries have turned into sobs and almost everyone can hear them.

"Colby?" I hear outside my bedroom door. I turn towards my wall and wipe my eyes still under my blanket.

"I - I'm fine." I say quietly.

"Colby I'm coming in." I hear. The door opens and I pull the covers back and see Corey with Devyn next to him.

"Is it Sam?" Devyn asks me. I nod my head and sit up.

"Did I wake you guys?"

"No we were already awake." Corey tells me, "why don't you just talk to Sam?"

"I try too but he won't even look at me..." I say looking down at my hands.

"Well try to talk to him more. He's home you can always go to his room."

"No, no, he's possibly asleep. I should get some too. Thanks guys." I say looking at them. They nod their heads and walk out of the room.

I lay down and cuddle up in my blanket feeling the tears run down my cheeks more.