Chapter Two

Waking up with the sun right in my eyes I roll over to look up at the ceiling seeing all the different random colors me and Sam put up there. I smile softly before I remember our fight.

Sighing I stand up and open my bedroom door to see Sam walking to his room. I instantly freeze and so does he.

"I - I........bye." I say quickly before I turn around and walk back in my bedroom. I close the door quickly before I walk over to the window and sit against the wall and close my eyes tightly feeling them tear up.

"Colby?" I hear softly outside my bedroom door.

"Yeah?" I say trying to not make my voice crack.

"Can I come in?"

"S-sure"

I look up and see Sam open the door. He walks into my room and shuts the door quietly walking over with his crutches.

"Are you okay?" He asks quietly. I shake my head and look down at the floor.

"I'm sorry." He says in a whisper, "I was just angry and ignoring you was stupid. So fucking stupid. I shouldn't have said what I did."

"I shouldn't of started the fight. I just wanted to help you." I say looking at Sam.

"I know you did. I'm sorry."

"I forgive you." I say looking at Sam. He smiles at me and scoots next to me. I wrap my arm around his waist as he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"I never want to fight again. I didn't know what to do all week."

"Same here. Will you go to the doctors with me tomorrow? To check on my cast?"

"Of course I will." I say kissing the top of Sam's head.

"Sleep in here tonight?" I ask quietly.

"Of course." He says smiling.