Chapter Twelve

"Colby Brock?" I hear in a moto toned voice. I look over and see a doctor standing by the door. I quickly stand up and make my way toward the doctor.

"We did X-Rays of Sam's leg. Some how there is a needle from sewing his leg back up inside. I'm guessing he moved a certain way and it scratched the artery.

He's in surgery right now. We got him there as quickly as we could when we found out. We will let you know if there's anything else happening." The doctor says. I look at him in shock as he walks away.

"Colby?" I hear Elton say. I continue to stand there but my attention goes to the floor.

"Colby sit down." Elton says. I turn around and sit down in the chairs next to my roommates. My attention still focused on the dirty white floor.

"Buddy are you okay?" Aaron asks.

"They left a fucking needle inside of Sam...." I say in a emotionless voice, "of course I'm not okay. He's internally bleeding."

I lean forward and rest my elbows on my knee as I rest my head in my hands. I start to feel the tears forming in my eyes as they roll down my cheeks.

I quickly stand up and walk into the bathroom not wanting the roommates see me cry.

I hide in the corner of the bathroom and sit down crying harder than before.

"Colby?" I hear softly. I look up to see Corey and Brennen.

"I - I could of lost him..." I say looking away, "hell he lost his leg and now he's in the hospital because some ass left a needle inside him." I say wiping the tears away.

Brennen sits next to me and pulls me into a side hug. I lean my head on his shoulder and continue to softly cry.

"W-why did this have to h-happen to Sam? Why couldn't s-something happen to me?" I asks.

"Hey don't think like that. Sam is alive and will do okay. He's going to be fine." Corey says.

I wipe the rest of my tears away and sit up. I stand up and look at myself. I almost cringe at my red and puffy face and my black untouched messy hair.

Pathetic why are you such a cry baby?

That's all you do. All you do is cry and want attention for your self.

All you do is use Sam.

I turn around slowly and look at Brennen and Corey. I quickly walk out the bathroom and quietly whisper to myself.

"Get out of my head."

No Colby. We won't leave.

"Why are you back"

We have always been here Colby. We never left